Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
Soo... both the Kan-Man and Broseph Campb-EL (a stretch... I know...) dropped the ball on my purely inquisitive and innocent questions.
So maybe y'all will be of better assistance.

1- What do STDs feel like?
2- How long do they take?
3- When do babies happen?

Purely just innocent questions here. Don't read into that at all.
But also, yes. Answers. Damn it!

I told you that thing was just a fancy glory hole.
Lvl 24
Everything is a glory hole is you're dedicated, or drunk, enough.
Quote:
Soo... both the Kan-Man and Broseph Campb-EL (a stretch... I know...) dropped the ball on my purely inquisitive and innocent questions.
So maybe y'all will be of better assistance.

1- What do STDs feel like?
2- How long do they take?
3- When do babies happen?

Purely just innocent questions here. Don't read into that at all.
But also, yes. Answers. Damn it!

Lesbots are mostly immune to STD's so I don't know, but I imagine Honda has a good bit of info on them...you should text him.

As for babies...They're made like this:
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
As for babies...They're made like this:
[Image]

Oh, whew. That's good then. I didn't do that. I used my penis to do things with her vagina.

Thanks for clarifying, SP.
Lvl 59
Unusual itching and oozing and painful peeing are all things you might want to be on the lookout for. Also bumps and such that are new additions to your junk area.

Also, maybe consult a wang physician.
Lvl 20
Paging Doctor Wang

Paging Doctor Wang
Quote:

Oh, whew. That's good then. I didn't do that. I used my penis to do things with her vagina.

Thanks for clarifying, SP.

I haven't "heard" of STD's/AID's being transferred from les to les but I guess anything is/could be possible under the right circumstances. I still wouldn't knowingly have sexual relations with a les knowing she checked positive for AID's
From what I have read Herpes, Syphilis, and Gonorrhea, Human Papillomavirus, Chlamydia are suppose to be transferred through human contact. The bottom line is always be careful no matter what. I never ever jump from bed to bed unless I know her and her habits quite well, I guess that I am a paranoid.

Luv Lia
Lvl 27
Hrmmm, someone needs a spanking...
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Demo that jus might be an offer that I couldn't help but take you up on.....
luv Lia
DEMO finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Lia
Demo that jus might be an offer that I couldn't help but take you up on.....
luv Lia
[Link]

Have you seen my smile? Or my hair? There is literally no reason why anyone should choose Demo for anything. Especially when my smile and hair can be viewed in a tag team of straight orgasmic awesome.
Lvl 25
I came.
Lvl 20
New pot study reaches some alarming conclusions:

http://digg.com/video/new-marijuana-study-confirms-everyone-knows-youre-high-and-you-will-be-stoned-forever
Lvl 27
Baldness is the hotness

Lia knows what she's doin, hellz yaaaaaaaaa...
Lvl 24
What's with everyone worrying about me going bald?

Lvl 25
Chris Hardwick or whatever his name is, has to be the unfunniest person I have ever witnessed. How the hell is he a comedian let alone getting multiple cable television shows?
EricLindros finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
I think I've settled on getting a few Brooks Brothers 1818s in the near-distant future.
Black, of course, with pin-striping in at least one. I don't rock grey or navy.

I just purchased an Yves St. Laurent as a sort of interim to fill out my current lineup. Before hitting up the BB, and eventually some full-blown MTM/Bespoke suits.
DEMO, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 24
And probably a single Burberry. Because Emma Watson was their spokes model, and damn it. I can't give up on her now. It's been like 15 years, I'm committed now.

...but, Burberry fired her. I don't know how to play this one. Screw it, fuck the Poms.
jenngurl23, DEMO, [Deleted], [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
Chris Hardwick or whatever his name is, has to be the unfunniest person I have ever witnessed. How the hell is he a comedian let alone getting multiple cable television shows?

Hrmmm, I dunno, never heard of him.

But I'll be happy I haven't
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Baldness is the hotness

Lia knows what she's doin, hellz yaaaaaaaaa...

If I ever was to go back with another man I would prefer an older gentleman with little, or no hair would be fine as long as he didn't try to abuse me or belittle me all of the time. Rather than be with some dweeb with a full head of hair (even though he kept it cut short) like my ex-fiance who tried to use me as a punching bag where the only thing that saved me was the part bout me being a 3rd degree black belt. It was his loss not mine, now I am free to do whatever I want to do, I walked away and have never had the urge to go back. So everything turned out great, mind you I am not looking for a man right now, I am very happy being a lesbian even though a very single lesbian at the moment. Someday a real prince charming jus might come my way ya never know. If that ever happens I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.......
* This post has been modified : 10 years ago
Lvl 27
I'm older, with little hair, and I already own a punching bag that is hung up in my garage, so I have no use for another one
  • Goto: