Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

No Spam In The Champagne Room - AKA Davey made me do it.

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 21.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledeshica

His second thought was about how far he's fallen, because when he was full-blown alcoholic, each guy would spend 200-500 bucks a night after pregaming a 20-pack each.

FTFY.
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
So I shouldn't mention that baby Judith is actually the master zombie and the only way Rick can save humanity is by killing his own baby using Carl's gun?

Yeah, you probably shouldn't mention that.
Lvl 19
I'm bored. Someone make me laugh.

*drums fingers*
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

*drums fingers*

All of the zombie shows makes my choices much easier, I am either at the college, at my TKD studio teaching, or here on the puter. I have never been much into television anyway, and I would rather be here with you guys.
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

*drums fingers*

My sexiness turns lesbians straight. There. You probably laughed at that.
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
Davey, thank you. It did make me laugh and I award you an additional awesome accordingly.

Lia, my professional life consists of too many hours infront of huge computer screens in cold dark rooms or half asleep students. Me and TV zombies ? Nah. I'd rather play with the spouse, ya know ?

Love to all, F.
Lvl 27
I like cake
F hun, We have talked and you know jus bout everything bout me, The only time I have tv turned on is when I am fighting a bout of insomnia at 4 am in the morning. I am usually either at school, or at the other school, or correcting papers from school, or filling out certifications bout students for school. For the time being I don't even have time to feel lonely bout being by myself in this life. If I had a legitimate offer from someone bout being a part of my life I am not sure that I would even have time for that person.

But I will say that if I had a legitimate offer from a man that I could respect, and would respect me. And under all of the right circumstances, I wouldn't say that I would never consider it a possibility. I was engaged at one time but he turned out to be a abusive piece of crud, all I can say is that I might consider it maybe if he turned out to be all that special.
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
I like cake

I like pie.
jenngurl23, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 19
*blatant self promotion*

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I like pie.
[Deleted], jenngurl23, DEMO find this awesome.
Lvl 20
I like beer.

Am I playing this game correctly?
jenngurl23, DEMO find this awesome.
Lvl 19
Dunno. I like cake and beer and pie too.

I win !!
hydrahead, DEMO find this awesome.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Lia
F hun, We have talked and you know jus bout everything bout me, The only time I have tv turned on is when I am fighting a bout of insomnia at 4 am in the morning. I am usually either at school, or at the other school, or correcting papers from school, or filling out certifications bout students for school. For the time being I don't even have time to feel lonely bout being by myself in this life. If I had a legitimate offer from someone bout being a part of my life I am not sure that I would even have time for that person.

But I will say that if I had a legitimate offer from a man that I could respect, and would respect me. And under all of the right circumstances, I wouldn't say that I would never consider it a possibility. I was engaged at one time but he turned out to be a abusive piece of crud, all I can say is that I might consider it maybe if he turned out to be all that special.

Lia, I know that we don`t know each other but I think that you need get over that abusive ex-boyfriend.. maybe see the psychiatrist..
There is a lot good men in the world.. You need to live your life forward and forget the past.. even if the past was painfull..

With love..

Jullexxx
Bangledesh, [Deleted], DEMO, omuh and 2 other(s) find this awesome.
Lvl 27
If I say I like pie, someone might get the wrong idea

I also like beer...
Lvl 8
Some pies are better than others.
Clearly Sugar Pie is the best.
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Clearly Sugar Pie is the best.

You'd think with a name like that, It'd be too sweet but it's actually quite the opposite.
[Deleted], omuh find this awesome.
Lvl 25
Nah it is the most bitter and salted of all the pies.
Davey45, Bangledesh find this awesome.

And I like chocolate pudding pie........
F1098, [Deleted] find this awesome.
Lvl 19
The cup cake fad is over.

How about a lesbian run pie shop ?

(Would that make me an entre-pie-nuer ?)
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
  • Goto: