Score: 4.22 Votes: 9
rate this

May Dah SPAM Be With Yah!

Starter: kayradis Posted: 14 years ago Views: 24.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
Lol this clip cracks me up every time

For those of you who still don't know who the hell that guy with the deep voice in lots of movie intro is!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZB_hAVZLKE8[/youtube]

Lvl 22

@ Kayradis

Lvl 28
This might be super dickish..I'm kinda sure it is.

So I have this ex girlfriend..and she's basically a tool, only without a use. We basically broke up because I was too embarrassed to tell my parents I was dating a girl who probably couldn't even spell my name.

So she texted me to tell me she finished school recently with a good grade. I wont go into details but, if she could do it I could slap a t-shirt on my dog and they would get similar results. I texted back all polite "oh, that's awesome for you. What a coincidence..now that I'm doing my girlfriends 12th grade homework she's pulling A's too."

Bawhaha.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

This might be super dickish..I'm kinda sure it is.

So I have this ex girlfriend..and she's basically a tool, only without a use. We basically broke up because I was too embarrassed to tell my parents I was dating a girl who probably couldn't even spell my name.

So she texted me to tell me she finished school recently with a good grade. I wont go into details but, if she could do it I could slap a t-shirt on my dog and they would get similar results. I texted back all polite "oh, that's awesome for you. What a coincidence..now that I'm doing my girlfriends 12th grade homework she's pulling A's too."

Bawhaha.

Lvl 28
Man, the look on her face when she realized I'm dating a chick younger than her must have been lulzy.

I'm sure she had to spit wigger cock out of her mouth and everything..
Lvl 22
12th grade homework
Lvl 14
I'm curious as to what the hell ever happen to 4Tooker ?? anyone ??
Lvl 4
Just got a call from the roommate.
Got robbed last night.....
Missing : 2 Ps3, 1 Xbox360, 1 Wii, 1 Mac 21.5, 2 Laptop, 1 27'' Tv, All the blue rays........

MOTHERFUCKERS!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by thechosen29

I'm curious as to what the hell ever happen to 4Tooker ?? anyone ??

From what I hear he worked as a mod for a while, then retired on the proceeds.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by britmonkey

From what I hear he worked as a mod for a while, then retired on the proceeds.

Something happen? He never seems to be around anymore...

Thanks for the info Brit
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by kayradis

Just got a call from the roommate.
Got robbed last night.....
Missing : 2 Ps3, 1 Xbox360, 1 Wii, 1 Mac 21.5, 2 Laptop, 1 27'' Tv, All the blue rays........

MOTHERFUCKERS!

I thought this sorta thing never happened in Canada? You know, like people leaving doors un locked and shit.

Sorry dude. Sucks.
Lvl 28
I just got a mega score last night, this bro I know was selling some shit SUPER LOW price..

He sold me 2 PS3, 1 Xbox360, 1 Wii, 1 Mac 21.5, 2 Laptop, 1 27'' Tv, and a SHIT TON OF BLU RAY movies.

All of that, for $30.

I'm mailing Dros and Bangs some PS3s!!

On a serious side..sorry to hear that man, it wasn't me though, it could have been Chosen, since he's shady and he might resent anyone with a penis size that begins with anything other than a decimal.

Also, also..I test drove one of those Honda Civics with the 2L that revs to 9k...

Shit sucked and I lol'd while ripping the shit out of it. Not bad for a four cylinder I guess, man did I tear the fuck out of that sucka.

Also, also...isn't that shit insured bro?
Lvl 10
Lvl 10
Booked my next tattoo today

Lvl 37
Today is the birthday of one of my ex-wives so, yeah...

Lvl 24
I'm gonna get a burrito. BRB.
Lvl 24
New guy screwed my burrito up something royal...
Lvl 7
man i wish we had buritto's over here, i'm gonna have to live with cheese on toast tonight
Lvl 24
Beans on toast is so much better.
Lvl 7
nah, sunday dinner on toast is much much better
  • Goto: