Score: 3.18 Votes: 11
rate this

Jenna Jameson fucks her cousin. SPAM

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 41.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Well, yes. Plus he was wearing a suit made from the Hamburglar's clothes, which was also strange. Something straight out of the Beetlejuice collection.
Lvl 19
I sinned this evening and bought another pair of cowboy boots. I must go to confession tomorrow.
( And yes, I know perfectly well that no one gives a shit which is the very definition of SPAM, no ?)
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 24
What kinda cowboy boots?
Lvl 19
Some really cool vintage ones off ebay. Probably from the forties and in great usable condition. Love 'em !!

Sometimes I really feel like some kind of cowgirl shoe slut
Lvl 24
Unrelated, the video quality fucking sucks ass.
Lvl 27
Still struggling with your overpriced machine?
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by RiffRaff
Still struggling with your overpriced machine?

Nope. I meant the video quality of WBW's movies.

Quote:
Originally posted by F1098
Some really cool vintage ones off ebay. Probably from the forties and in great usable condition. Love 'em !!

Sometimes I really feel like some kind of cowgirl shoe slut

I just bought a sweet ass jacket, gonna have to get the waist taken in.
But overall, I'm hoping it's a solid purchase.

I'm avoiding looking at boots, cause boots are my thing, and I can't afford a new pair.
* This post has been modified : 10 years ago
Lvl 24
So, I looked up this college, and that led to one thing, etc, etc, etc.

Turns out, my test scores would have been good enough to get me into Dartmouth or Cornell.
And I probably could have swung Yale or Princeton, if they were feeling generous and I wrote a bomb ass essay.

Bangles was smart at one point in time...

Now, I'm not even sure if I could get into the school I got into...
jenngurl23 finds this awesome.
Lvl 21
Interesting:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2013/11/08/which-of-the-11-american-nations-do-you-live-in
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
So, I looked up this college, and that led to one thing, etc, etc, etc.

Turns out, my test scores would have been good enough to get me into Dartmouth or Cornell.
And I probably could have swung Yale or Princeton, if they were feeling generous and I wrote a bomb ass essay.

Bangles was smart at one point in time...

Now, I'm not even sure if I could get into the school I got into...

I just wrote some weak ass essays*

But I don't care because they're not for me!

*They're still immeasurably better than the dross that my sister created and sent to me to "fix."
Lvl 25
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 25
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
So last night was the first night since I was a kid that I didn't go out for halloween.

#OldSingleCatLady

While I am a little late in posting this, I'll say this. I didn't go out either, and I'm single... but I don't have a cat... Next stop, wooden rocking chair over looking the neighbourhood.
Lvl 11
How many days in a row do you have to drink alone before becoming worried you might be becoming an alcoholic?
Quote:
Originally posted by DoubleDee

While I am a little late in posting this, I'll say this. I didn't go out either, and I'm single... but I don't have a cat... Next stop, wooden rocking chair over looking the neighbourhood.

I don't have a cat either...which makes me an outcast in the lesbian community, but it had a better ring to it than #OldSingleDoesntEvenHaveACatLady
Quote:
Originally posted by jenngurl23
How many days in a row do you have to drink alone before becoming worried you might be becoming an alcoholic?

Hmmm...light or heavy drinking?

Light - 7-10 days
Heavy - 3
Lvl 11
Quote:

Light - 7-10 days
Heavy - 3

Shit.
Lvl 19
Watching cat videos over breakfast. Too much typing and drinking last night. ( Why did I have to react to every twitter ?)
Lvl 24
Quote:

Light - 7-10 days
Heavy - 3

Lies.
Lvl 27
Whilst you peeps have been partying like rock stars I've been getting some rest and learning the basics of HTML & CSS on codeacademy.com.

I feel so boring
  • Goto: