Score: 3.18 Votes: 11
rate this

Jenna Jameson fucks her cousin. SPAM

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 10 years ago Views: 41.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie
Can someone please explain to me why people try to add me as a friend when they've never talked to me before? We've never exchanged PM's, never exchanged banter in the forum...nothing! Like what do you think is gonna happen....are we gonna get married and have babies?

Would you be my wife if I threw my pie for you?
Lvl 11
Quote:
Can someone please explain to me why people try to add me as a friend when they've never talked to me before? We've never exchanged PM's, never exchanged banter in the forum...nothing! Like what do you think is gonna happen....are we gonna get married and have babies?

I know, right?
Lvl 70
Quote:

Yes that's a bug that affects the whole internet.
You can work around it and go to "manage profile" and in "gender" put anything that doesn't imply "female".
Lvl 24
Quote:

Cause boobs.
Lvl 25
Quote:
are we gonna get married and have babies?

How you doing?
Lvl 24
I'm good, thanks for asking.
Lvl 24
I guess Macbook Airs have like the worst whatever it is that's used in connecting and staying connected to networks that's ever been used ever. Cause that bitch drops every like 2-5 minutes...

Enjoy reading that.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh
I guess Macbook Airs have like the worst whatever it is that's used in connecting and staying connected to networks that's ever been used ever. Cause that bitch drops every like 2-5 minutes...

Enjoy reading that.

Don't buy over-expensive stuff with an apple on it. Problem solved
Lvl 19
Ditto that !
Lvl 25
Haters gonna hate.
[Deleted] finds this awesome.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
Haters gonna hate.

I hate you.

And I ate an apple.
Lvl 25
Frenchies gonna French.
Lvl 70
Honhonhon
Soooo
Lvl 25
Thinking about buying a 2560x1440 monitor again, specifically the Asus PB278Q. It would allow me to have a proper scale down to 1920x1080p when I'd use the Playstation 4 on it and then I could sit far more comfortably for gaming sessions. But then I might have to SLI or upgrade my GPU for PC gaming. My current dual 1920x1200 monitors don't offer HDMI or DisplayPort. And when the PS4's firmware upgrade for video capture came up I could easily plug everything together quickly. But then I'd have to get a monitor stand to free up space from the large base.
* This post has been modified : 10 years ago
#KanzenProblems
Lvl 8
I just assume Kanzen is making up stuff when he goes on technical tangents. I mean, I know he knows what he's talking about but I bet he throws a line or two of nonsense in there just to see if anybody else knows.
[Deleted], jenngurl23 find this awesome.
Lvl 8
Was thinking about going from a carbureted system to an EFI unit for the old outboard. Not sure if I wanna go with the MAD EFI system that uses the digital box to calibrate the fuel/air/timing or if I want the analog system. Maybe I'll just go with the Brucato system for my 3 litre. One runs on cotton candy, the other on sweet tarts. Either way they should both better atomize fuel and lead to better fuel consumption and performance.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
Was thinking about going from a carbureted system to an EFI unit for the old outboard. Not sure if I wanna go with the MAD EFI system that uses the digital box to calibrate the fuel/air/timing or if I want the analog system.

Depends. Do you want to constantly tweak until you find the perfect mixture ratio? Sure you can get better performance in the long run but it will require upkeep. Every time you want to go out after an extended period you'll be bringing a screwdriver and vacuum gauge. It will take time and effort on your part. Or do you want fuel system that is 80-90% efficient but requires no additional work on your part? Maybe search for an outboard that has variable timing for a bit more performance. Also you won't have to worry about the occasional vacuum leak.

It'll break down to: Do you want something quick, easy, but costly? Or do you want something with better performance, requires upkeep, and is cheaper.

Quote:
One runs on cotton candy, the other on sweet tarts.

Elephant ears.
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Kanzen
But then I might have to SLI or upgrade my GPU for PC gaming.

Isn't your GPU solid enough for gaming ?

Quote:
One runs on cotton candy, the other on sweet tarts.

Also my gf absolutely wants me to add that "cotton candy" translates "barbe à papa" in French which means "daddy's beard". It's her birthday, I couldn't turn down the request, so here you go
  • Goto: