Score: 4.00 Votes: 17
rate this

Girls on girls - You have questions...we may have answers

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 13 years ago Views: 46.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
How do I get my long term girlfriend >5 yrs to catch a facial?
Lvl 19
Buy her a catcher's mitt.

or....

If she wanted it she would have asked for it by now, right ?

Quote:
Originally posted by jessc

Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

Buy her a catcher's mitt.

or....

If she wanted it she would have asked for it by now, right ?

Maybe she just dosnt know she wants it
Quote:

I'm actually kind of intrigued by this (not in that way guys!) I mean...you see all these pics and videos of girls getting a facial right? I have yet to know a woman that actually enjoys this. Sure, you may see a girl on a video take 15 of them and act like she loves it, but she's probably being paid for it, so that doesn't count. I honestly think its disgusting and degrading, but if she's willing to do it for you, then thats her choice and has to be out of love for you. How to actually get her to do one??? I really have no idea other than to ask her. Believe me...this isn't something you can surprise her with...maybe once, but after that I hope you enjoy masturbation because thats the only loving you're going to be seeing anytime soon.
Lvl 19
You've been dating HER for five years and you are asking US about this ?

Can either one of you talk or is that also forbidden ?

People who have all these needs and desires and never have the guts to express them to their loved ones are really messed up, no ?

Quote:

Maybe she just dosnt know she wants it
Lvl 19
Most of my hetero GF's swallow but very few enjoy a facial.

Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I'm actually kind of intrigued by this (not in that way guys!) I mean...you see all these pics and videos of girls getting a facial right? I have yet to know a woman that actually enjoys this. Sure, you may see a girl on a video take 15 of them and act like she loves it, but she's probably being paid for it, so that doesn't count. I honestly think its disgusting and degrading, but if she's willing to do it for you, then thats her choice and has to be out of love for you. How to actually get her to do one??? I really have no idea other than to ask her. Believe me...this isn't something you can surprise her with...maybe once, but after that I hope you enjoy masturbation because thats the only loving you're going to be seeing anytime soon.
Lvl 17
Good thread! Very informative!

Not sure if it's been covered, I did read a good but of it, but I'd like to ask about anal.

A mate of mines wife LOVES anal. She has a right good play while he's humping away. Just wondered if she's a one off, my mrs wouldn't even consider it.
Quote:
Originally posted by Adrees

Not sure if it's been covered, I did read a good but of it, but I'd like to ask about anal.

A mate of mines wife LOVES anal. She has a right good play while he's humping away. Just wondered if she's a one off, my mrs wouldn't even consider it.

She's a one off. lol

I suppose some women do enjoy it, I mean there are nerve endings and what not in there that if properly stimulated could be enjoyable, but I think most women have a difficult time getting over the mental block and therefore can't enjoy it. Besides...its just not very comfortable and kinda painful at times. No thanks...pass.
Lvl 19
Some straight and even some gay women like it, but most women don't.

Quote:

Lvl 10
Quote:

Thanks for the kind response!
I know that most females probably wouldnt like it, but its just a fantasy. I do know some friends who's gf's do it regularly.
Just asking in the spirit of the thread, and to spark discussion!
Lvl 59
I know I'm breaking the rules here or something, but, as a fella, I don't really get the appeal of the facials either. it seems messy and totally unnecessary.

I don't like messes. Especially messes made out of semen. Especially especially semen messes on a chicks face.

That is all.
Lvl 19
No worries EL. Just two thoughts.

Whatever popularity facials have, is because it is dramatic. Which makes for good video, no ?

My straight g/f Lisa gets facials from her b/f because she believes that lovers should really try to please each other. (Fair enough.) But she has been known to twist his balls badly if he gets it in her hair. Afterall , he knows what the rules are, and if you can't follow the rules.....

Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I know I'm breaking the rules here or something, but, as a fella, I don't really get the appeal of the facials either. it seems messy and totally unnecessary.

I don't like messes. Especially messes made out of semen. Especially especially semen messes on a chicks face.

That is all.
Lvl 17
Can semen really change it's taste by eating different foods?
Lvl 26
Quote:

Demo, this one is for you !
Lvl 19
Probably not, unless your semen is exceptionally talented.

Quote:

Lvl 27
My semen has changed its taste over the years, the older I get, the less picky it gets about who is receiving it
Anal, facials, and semen....oh my.
Lvl 19
They ARE a curious bunch of little buggers, aren't they !

Quote:

Anal, facials, and semen....oh my.
Quote:

I've heard this is true.

What I heard that things like pinapple and kiwi give it a more plesant, more sweet taste. And diets heavy in animal protein and dairy give it a more bitter taste.

I can't lay claim to knowing if this is fact or fiction. Try it for a couple days and see for yourself.
Lvl 8
Quote:

I've heard this is true.

What I heard that things like pinapple and kiwi give it a more plesant, more sweet taste. And diets heavy in animal protein and dairy give it a more bitter taste.

I can't lay claim to knowing if this is fact or fiction. Try it for a couple days and see for yourself.

My girlfriend told me it actually does taste better since I've switched up my diet recently. More lean meats and fresh veggies and less processed, fried crap and no dairy.
  • Goto: