Score: 4.00 Votes: 17
rate this

Girls on girls - You have questions...we may have answers

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 13 years ago Views: 46.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

If you don't wanna answer publicly thats fine...but how much are we talking here?

Hey....can't a girl keep the size of "wet spot" on the sheets to herself ? ....

Hint - bring a large towel. (Blush !)
Lvl 27
Ok, I wasn't gonna say anything just because I don't want to get in a big discussion about it or anything but, My woman can, as you say squirt, we practiced it, and I say we because I was a part of her learning how to do it, and as F said, bring a towel, a really absorbent towel
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

Ok, I wasn't gonna say anything just because I don't want to get in a big discussion about it or anything but, My woman can, as you say squirt, we practiced it, and I say we because I was a part of her learning how to do it, and as F said, bring a towel, a really absorbent towel

For reals? Ok, so thats 2 women already. I'm still not convinced that this mystery fluid isn't urine or some form of urine.
Lvl 27
It's hard to explain SP, but I can assure you, its not just urine
Lvl 24
Soo... What's the deal wit dem broads?

Why ain't dey down wit da desh-dawg?

*chestbump*
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

Soo... What's the deal wit dem broads?

Why ain't dey down wit da desh-dawg?

*chestbump*

I'ma just guess here, but I'd put money on the fact that it's cuz you're held up in a barracks wit a bunch of teh doods
Quote:
Originally posted by Demodad68

I'ma just guess here, but I'd put money on the fact that it's cuz you're held up in a barracks wit a bunch of teh doods

That and he called himself the Desh-dawg
Lvl 24
Quote:

That and he called himself the Desh-dawg

Would D-Dog be better?
Lvl 6
Quote:

Would D-Dog be better?

Quote:

Would D-Dog be better?

Shut up. lol
Lvl 24
Lol
Bangles wrecked my thread. lol
How sad...
Lvl 15
Quote:

I'm not disputing that some fluid can be released during orgasm, I know from experience that it can be. I just don't believe in the mass "gush" of fluid. To release a pint of fluid as the article suggests, it has to be urine.
I can attest to what you call a "gush". My current girlfriend has amazing g spot GUSHING orgasms, so much so that she squirts fluid about a foot out of her. It is not urine, as I have had a mouthful or two...and it's yummy...she says when she releases the fluid she feels amazing. First it was just from me stimulating her g spot directly with my fingers(come hither move), then a g spot vibrator and now it's just from my dick when we fuck. To all who doubt the gushing, believe me it's real. I have had about 4 woman in my life who did this and all were in their 30's or older...so, perhaps it's something that comes with age? My girl never experienced this with any other man before me, which is great, because now she is hooked on this feeling...
The only place that volume of fluid can come from is the urethra, so if it's not urine....what the heck is it?

I don't doubt the existence of it, but nobody seems to be able to properly explain just what it is exactly.
It's sexual fluid caused by total arousal. IMO it is what it is--extreme excited pleasure .

Just hope you experience it one day, SP, so you can get a more experienced hypothesis, reporter.
It's just that normally the human body has a reason and purpose for everything. Male ejaculate is to reproduce, when a woman gets wet it's to aid in penetration. What purpose does female ejaculation serve? And scientifically our plumbing is different then men's, this fluid can't be coming from the vagina, so again, it has to comprised at least partially of urine. Unless we has some sort of magical orgasm fairy that shows up at the moment of orgasm and casts a magical squirting spell on us.
Quote:

It's just that normally the human body has a reason and purpose for everything. Male ejaculate is to reproduce, when a woman gets wet it's to aid in penetration. What purpose does female ejaculation serve? And scientifically our plumbing is different then men's, this fluid can't be coming from the vagina, so again, it has to comprised at least partially of urine. Unless we has some sort of magical orgasm fairy that shows up at the moment of orgasm and casts a magical squirting spell on us.

The male ejaculate can only be described as the highest point of natural ecstasy for us. The other side of that coin would have to be the female orgasm. Since I don't believe in fairies, I'll just say that it's really....really, really great when everyone has an orgasm, especially of that magnitude. haha Still have no idea what it is or where it comes from, though. I suppose that would be one more thing I'm going to try to find out over spring break.
Sounds like a girls gone wild theme.

DL's Spring Break Quest For The Big Squirt.

Lmao
Combing the country to find my answers.... Lol. My life sure is interesting. Anyway, tune the fuck in!

(beer)
  • Goto: