Score: 5.00 Votes: 7
rate this

Controversial Opinions You Have..

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 13.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
I've shaved my pubic hair since 2003.

Not with a razor or anything...I use an electric shaver and just take it down to a trimmed, clean looking level.

Chicks appreciate it....

I do the same thing with my face usually..since I'm not fucking Lindros and can't grow an epic chinstrap in 15 minutes.

I'm so god damn jelly.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Tarquin

Actually, it is.

Absence of evidence is evidence to the contrary. That's one of the first rules of logic one learns in any intro level logic class.

There is no evidence in all of history that a cow can actually fly under its own power.

Have we ever "proven" that a cow can't fly if no one is watching? No. But can they fly? No.

This becomes especially true when trying to prove a negative ("cows CAN'T fly" is an example). You will never be able to prove that cows don't have some hidden psychic power that allows them to fly. Does that mean cows can fly?

No. You can't prove a negative, and people mistakenly try to argue that this is evidence that something exists or is possible.

It's not. That's a logical fallacy.

Absence of evidence is evidence to the contrary.

The quote was "Absence of scientific evidence is not scientific evidence of absence...", SCIENTIFIC... You need to take the statement as is, and as stated the statment is correct. IMHO
Lvl 28
Nice first post..good to see you in here mixing it up dude.
Lvl 11
Those holding elected office should only get paid while in cession and beyond that should return home and work a normal job, Ala military reservist.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I do the same thing with my face usually..since I'm not fucking Lindros and can't grow an epic chinstrap in 15 minutes.

I'm so god damn jelly.

Manly scruff is manly.
Lvl 28
GOD DAMNIT I JELLY!

Lvl 59
I actually thought about posting a quick webcam shot of the daily scruff to be a dick, but I thought it might be kinda douchey.

So of course...

I last shaved Wednesday.
Lvl 59
Hrm.

My teeth look kinda crooked there, but they're not. Odd.
Lvl 28
So much haterade being splashed in my face right now.
Lvl 59
Well, you prolly get to save money on razors compared to me.

Also, controversial, I don't know: People shouldn't be allowed to go in the water if they have to hold their nose with their hand when they jump in.
Lvl 28
I believe people with shitty, loser cars go out of their way to park next to/ding up nice cars, just because they're pricks.

I honestly believe that, I will park in the middle of fucking nowhere some days....and whenever I come out of where ever I am, there is always some piece of shit next to me. But if I'm being honest, at this point my car has only been vandalized once.

But man, you cunts need to stop being such haters.
Quote:
Originally posted by saylore33

Those holding elected office should only get paid while in cession and beyond that should return home and work a normal job, Ala military reservist.

I totally agree but only because iv'e had about 237 different kinds of drink and am utterly defensless as we speek.
Lvl 8
Give the depo shot to repeat offenders of any sort - above misdemeanors. Really, they shouldn't be reproducing.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by AzNLee

Give the depo shot to repeat offenders of any sort - above misdemeanors. Really, they shouldn't be reproducing.

Seems harsh, IMO.

People make mistakes. Plus you're assuming that the laws they're breaking are just. Often they're not.
Lvl 3
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I believe people with shitty, loser cars go out of their way to park next to/ding up nice cars, just because they're pricks.

On a related topic, people with nice, new cars who are so damn scared of someone dinging their car that they take up 2 parking spots should be fined $500 per spot, AND spend the night in county lockup with whatever druggies and murderers are currently in there. That shit pisses me off to no end.
Lvl 28
Yeah, those guys are beyond douche bags.

I couldn't live with myself if I parked across two parking spots...although I would just assume people would think I was a 17 year old girl.
Quote:
Originally posted by AzNLee

I loved Depo and would still be on it if I could be.
Lvl 28
Sometimes I shop at the home depot.
Lvl 28
I think far to many people that argue evolution are clueless, on both sides of the issue. I think the debate is fascinating when studied with an open mind. I think Natural Selection and Evolution are too often used incorrectly.

I think Natural Selection is a fact. I think to argue otherwise is ignorant. I am amazed at the diversity of same specie variation when some intelligent planning is applied... ie: any domesticated animal.

I think Evolution, when used as the explanation for the formation and ongoing development of life on earth, is as much a religion as any other. I think to argue otherwise is ignorant. I am amazed that the time and effort dedicated to proving evolution as fact has produced the same results as those that try to prove the existence of God.

I think people tend to believe what they want to believe, and tend to find what they are looking for. Most just don't have clue what they are looking for.

I think Bigfoot is real. I am looking for him. I will find him !
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 5
fuck the NAACP, AFL / CIO
  • Goto: