Score: 5.00 Votes: 7
rate this

Controversial Opinions You Have..

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 12 years ago Views: 13.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 14
^^
Lvl 18
One more thing. I love Lindsey Vonn. I think she is hot as shit. I don't know if its the athlete thing or the sexy lips or the eyes or what. I would be her slave. I would kill a nun for her. If she was a guy I would lick her balls. She is a hot chick, but I am gay for her. I am completely gay for hot chick, Lindsey Vonn.

I am gay for a woman.
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 28
Man, that's pretty gay.

Also, I love it whenever you post...you've been one of my favorite members for a long time now.
Lvl 18
Homo

Lvl 28
I think people who drive smart cars on highways are jackasses.
Lvl 59
I think people who don't use Apple products are luddites.
Lvl 28
...Everything I own will soon have a mac sticker on it.

Including my girlfriend.
Lvl 18
What if we don't use Mac stuff cause we have $1000s of web design / development software that is PC compatible? That doesn't make me a luddite. That makes me cheap.

I think people who aren't cheap are snobs. Rich bastards. Fuck yourselves. Pay more in taxes bitches.

I also think certain people probably should have gone to rehab and not said "no, no, no."
The earth is actually spinning away from the sun, mars is the old earth and venus will be the new one followed by mercury.
I see your theory and raise you.

The Earths poles are reversing. Soon the old South pole will be the North pole and vise versa.
Lvl 28
I'll trump that. I believe 2012 was a documentary set on another planet..and John Cusack is there right now repopulating it.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I see your theory and raise you.

The Earths poles are reversing. Soon the old South pole will be the North pole and vise versa.

Um...

Wait, do you mean the magnetic poles are shifting so that magnetic north will be magnetic south and vice versa, or that the whole earth as a ball is flipping upside down?

Controversial opinion:

Louie is one of the best shows on TV.
Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

What if we don't use Mac stuff cause we have blah blah blah blah blah.

Which fucking avatar contest are you entering Mr. Snowman?

edit: Just checked. Congratulations on your victory.
Lvl 22
Look in the skies at night(if you can see the sky at night) and you will see the stars have shifted. Now this has concerned me for a few years now.

As far as I can find the earth has done a couple of flip flops over the last 4 billion years.

Think!
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by hydrahead

Which fucking avatar contest are you entering Mr. Snowman?

edit: Just checked. Congratulations on your victory.

I don't know why that made me lol so fucking hard.

Lvl 20
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I think people who don't use Apple products are luddites.

Had to google. Double word score or something on that.

The Luddites were a social movement of British textile artisans in the nineteenth century who protested – often by destroying mechanized looms – against the changes produced by the Industrial Revolution, which they felt were leaving them without work and changing their way of life.
i think WBW has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many mods..
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech

Look in the skies at night(if you can see the sky at night) and you will see the stars have shifted. Now this has concerned me for a few years now.

As far as I can find the earth has done a couple of flip flops over the last 4 billion years.

Think!

Nobody knows how old the oldest rock is.
Quote:
Originally posted by Latino

i think WBW has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many mods..

For sure, sometimes there's like three or four pages of mod posts in a thread before a minion decides to chip in.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Um...

Wait, do you mean the magnetic poles are shifting so that magnetic north will be magnetic south and vice versa, or that the whole earth as a ball is flipping upside down?

http://channel.nationalgeographic.com/channel/ends-of-the-earth-pole-shift-2
  • Goto: