Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish The Sentence, Vol. something, maybe 15ish

Starter: DEMO Posted: 13 years ago Views: 22.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
(in her best Blanche DuBois accent now....)

....decisions, decisions.....I just don't know what to do ! When I was living at the Tarantula Arms I nev uh had to deal with things like this and I could always depend on.....
Lvl 28
BustM to lift my spirits, calm my fears, clear my indecision, take me in his arms and....
Lvl 19
....then try to remember what to do, cause he has been buried in a totally oxygen deprived environment (...uh like buried) for several days and he is really beginning to smell, and not thinking so clearly he will....

Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

BustM to lift my spirits, calm my fears, clear my indecision, take me in his arms and....
Lvl 28
(someone obviously missed the Magic Vagina powers of resurection part of this story)
Lvl 19
It ( Magic Vagina ) only works with girls, silly guy ! If it worked with boys it
would be called vagina ! Only "Magic" in the hands of a girl, thus....

Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

(someone obviously missed the Magic Vagina powers of resurection part of this story)
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 28
... the reason that the jilted lover tears of a Duecie distraught over the fate of her beloved bait boy, when wiped over the case of this mystical CD, MAGICALLY caused to spring forth from the grave the now eternally youthful body of the once humble bait boy. Seeing her opportunity for eternal happiness, Duecie now...
Lvl 8
Let's go of Notech's hand, reaches her other hand out, while giving a wink to F. but before she goes she whispers softly in her dear Monks ear ....

(God all this love would never happen in real life)
Lvl 19
....it was lovely but never would have worked out. (Uh... .should there be more to be correct ?)

So I am taking the big step, ENDING MY FICKLE WAYS of entertaining three ( well, only two that are still alive -lol) lovers and choosing F1098. Her charm, tenderness, intelligence, and amazing technique at....cards...heh.....have won me over and there is no chance, at all, that....

F.
Lvl 8
That I should let that go, right? Okay, okay, so I need to be a lesbian.. Is that something you can learn to enjoy, or do I need to be a real pussy cat? He turns and looks at both of us and let's out a little crackle and says...
Lvl 19
" well, gol-eee !....it's high tide and i'm goin' fishin' !

the two lovely creatures are left to better understand the womanly questions of.....
Lvl 28
Do two holes really go together, Do lesbians really exist, or Are just women that have yet to meat (sic) Bust M All? The vote is split, poor F refuses to give in, but Duecie knows in her heart that...
Lvl 22
while Bust makes a great bait-boy he could never.....

(M_all would you like to make the continuation thread? )
Lvl 19
....never give this wonderful woman the full romantic experience, and she now knows ( big here) that there are adventures beyond what is allowable here, and no matter what the destiny of this thread is, our ******* are always **** and the yacht is awaiting her ******** and her **** when she makes up her mind. which is about 50 minutes from now when she......

( and a big thanks to all especially bait man, for all of the fun. which it truly has been. to all....take a bow ! this is a great site !!!)
Lvl 28
...comes to her senses and...

Quote:
Originally posted by Notech

(M_all would you like to make the continuation thread? )

Sure thing. Can I ban lesbians from screwing up my story lines? (just jokin' F)
Lvl 19
and makes the plunge into the world of lesbot life.....wheeeeee !

(BMA.... i didn't screw anything up did i ? i just crashed a small party that couldn't afford a band. so....)
Lvl 22
Now the party will begin as soon....

*edit= Bust finally made the new one HERE

(Which will conclude this issue of finish the sentence.)
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 28
.... when without warning the silence of the vast ocean was interupted by a bright flash and a thunderous "BOOM" as the good ship USS Dyk went up in an explosion that sent shock waves that were felt from beyond the horizon. Coast Guard report says there were no survivors found.
Lvl 22
(beer) to all!

NOW it's locked for good
  • Goto: