Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish The Sentence, Vol. something, maybe 15ish

Starter: DEMO Posted: 13 years ago Views: 22.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
.....and we turn away from the insidious Delphis and speeding away, we show him the transom of our speedy ship....the Robo Tuna !
He and his bait boy drink their teguilla [sic] alone, without....
Lvl 8
The beautiful women they were looking at a short while ago, but suddenly...
Lvl 28
... their flunkin' transom fell off, the boat started taking on water, the ladies screamed for help as Delphis and the bait-boy watched from afar, in their drunken depression, not cognitively capable of providing much help, when out the water arose...
Lvl 19
as if by magic, in a large Nemoesque submarine, the very Dyke Pirates they had so feared before ! and with a single motion they were swept up and into the safety of this dragon like vessel that then set it sights on a certain
bait boat that had endangered our fair femmes.

but the bait boat had one more trick up it's short sleeve and it.....

Quote:
Originally posted by bustMall

... their flunkin' transom fell off, the boat started taking on water, the ladies screamed for help as Delphis and the bait-boy watched from afar, in their drunken depression, not cognitively capable of providing much help, when out the water arose...
Lvl 8
Was gonna be tough, but this was his way to win Miss D's heart! Sooo...
Lvl 19
He, in his drunken depression, summoned the bait boy with some Nelsonesque order to....
Lvl 8
Get him to the girls the quickest he can. Bait Boy looked him in the eyes with a serious look, paused and....
Lvl 22
laughed until he.....
Lvl 19
...pointed skyward and shouted at the top of his midget bait boy voice....."De Plane, De Plane"....and

( Welcome back NT !...and wha happened to Miss Deucie's avatar ? She must have lost it in the onboard poker game)
Lvl 22
then the Monk shows up and smacks the little fart into....

@2sy's avi, yeah she can't play poker well and it's mine now
Lvl 10
.... a palm tree where he finds....
Lvl 28
...Duecie's open arm waiting to sooth his wounds, and she tenderly takes his bait stained hands in hers and whispers in his midget Bust'd ear "Don't worry Hon', I'm..."
Lvl 19
...only gonna be gone overnight, cause i have a poker game to finish before...
Lvl 28
... these girls will let me leave. They think I'm gay and I'm trying to let them down easy, but that F is a persistent little lady, and...
Lvl 8
She wants me in the worst way.
Also, I have some unfinished business with Notech to take care of. BustM start to say something & Deucie puts her finger over his lips and says "please, not now, I'll be back", but he...

@ NT. u miss me, dont'cha
I can't upload a new one(avy)
Lvl 19
can't leave until F uncuffs him from the mast, which will happen after the poker game chips are cashed in and the Coast Guard arrives to....
Lvl 8
To pick up the criminals. In the middle of the poker game, guess who shows up, looking all sexy and has Deucies attention? ...
Lvl 19
SP of course ! So now we can finish this poker game ?

( damnit !! lol)
Lvl 8
Deucie & F gets focused again & forgets the rukus going on and focuses on the game and then....
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

Deucie & F gets focused again & forgets the rukus going on and focuses on the game and then....

then....slam ! the winning hand in the last game hits the table. trumpets sound ! ( que the heavenly music) and someone smiles widely and leans across the table to the now nekked player(s) and says in a voice loud enough to quell the rukus on deck....
  • Goto: