Score: 4.50 Votes: 8
rate this

Finish The Sentence, Vol. something, maybe 15ish

Starter: DEMO Posted: 13 years ago Views: 22.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
...hopefully an end to this interminable, endlessly interrupted card game. then my dearest, we will go fishing and diving for pearls.

END OF THREAD

( fat chance...lol)
Lvl 28
END OF THREAD

Duecie and BustM notice poor F lying unconscious, tossing and turning in the sand. Duecie says "Love, what do you think she's dreaming about?" and BustM says "Probably the same thing I am..., or maybe she's being attacked by a monster redfish? Either way, that welt is sure gonna hurt in the mornin'. I kinda sympathize for her, ya know? I don't know how a woman could turn down an evening like this. Now tell me, Love, do you mind a little sand in your..."
Lvl 8
Crack?.. Cuz, I'd really like to roll in it with you.. Deucie, looks a bit shocked he asked her that, but being so sexually frustrated and out with a Bond look a like she gives him a sexy green eyed stare and.....
Lvl 19
....for the fourth time ( so far ?) in this thread, our dear heroine F. lifts her head from the wet sand, dazed and disoriented, but undaunted in her need.
How could Deucie fall for this upstart, this parvenue, this ner-do-well midget bait boy cum Bond wanaa be ? How ?

Love and justice must be served, so, she shakes off this latest insult, pops an handful of aspirin ( again) and whacks him in the head with an outboard motor ( sooooo much better than the most monster of redfish, ya know ? try it some time !) and with her arm around Deucie she consoles her and they step over the cold as a frozen redfish corpse and walk into the sunset to live and fish and cuddle forever.

Que the sunset, que the music, and start the credits with a bold.....

THE END !

The producers would like to thank the following........(you know who you are !)
Lvl 28
(Damn, that's like reading "Lord of the Rings" and finding our Sauron wins. But until someone puts F back in her dream, I guess I'm dead)
Lvl 19
yeah, about as dead as Rasputin . i am sure that the former bait boy will re-emerge as a zombie forever haunting those who believe in true love on the high seas, but only Deucie can end this pain.

frankly, after a ziliion pages of drama on the water i'd like to just finish that damned poker game ! ( can't a girl get laid around here ?????)

F.
Lvl 8
Damn F, I like your attitude in this!! Fiesty little bitch
Lvl 19
yes, but fiesty is draining me....!

( walks over and kicks some dirt clods on the grave of Bustmall....he he)
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Deucie

Damn F, I like your attitude in this!! Fiesty little bitch

BustM's voice is heard from afar, in a husky growl "Yeah, anyway ya' rotten Bi***"

(Mwwwwaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhaaaaaa..... F, I shall haunt you till the day you die, then take you for my love slave.... you'll never taste pussy again... Mwwwwwaaaaahhhhaaaahhhaaaaaaa)(ohnoes)
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 8
So is our love story done?

Still want me BustM?
Lvl 19
Husky growl from our subterranean Lothario ? I don't think so. Haunted ? I don't think so. Never taste pussy again ? Quite impossible.

But though I am thrashed from the battle, I remain gracious in victory and we'll always think fondly of you when are on my yacht and downwind from a bait boat.

So rest in peace Sir Bust'em All. It was a contest of midget proportions that I shall never forget !

Cue the sunset, yacht, music etc. You get the picture ? Now go back to sleep.
Lvl 19
He DEAD !

Quote:

So is our love story done?

Still want me BustM?
Lvl 8
Lvl 19
Unless he thinks he is Beatrix Kiddo in Kill Bill.

Nah.....he doesn't have the ovaries for it !
Lvl 27
So as we sit at the graveside of Bust it reminds us that, in life all things do not turn out as we would like, sometimes it just...
Lvl 8
Ends, or does it?....

Welcome Demo
Lvl 27
Quote:

Ends, or does it?....

Welcome Demo

It never ends, it's perpetual

Welcome back you mean,
Lvl 19
Sing along with me now ( in your best kindergarten way).

"I got the gir-llllllll..... I got the gir-llllll...........I got the gir-lllllll " !

F
Lvl 8
Oh yes.. Welcome back

I got the gir-llll I got the gir-llll... Lol
Lvl 8
Damn, I shoulda finished with a booty shot!!!
  • Goto: