Score: 4.47 Votes: 19
rate this

How about this for video hosting..

Starter: GrungeMedia Posted: 17 years ago Views: 49.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 9
hey, i've been having trouble dl-ing it's "completing" the dl when the file is less than 10% done. Any advice?
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 13
No problems here.

One little request. Can people be more descriptive when naming your files? "MOV-oe3" doesn't tell me shit. kthanxbye.

For example, this video I just uploaded
[URL]"Hot_Asians_getting_Bukkaked.avi"[/URL] - link intentionally broken by moderator- Pro/Copyrighted video are not permitted on WBW.
* This post has been modified by brownell : 17 years ago
Lvl 11
If one more person links to a pro vid hosted there, this thread will be locked. Additionally, not once in this thread has the link to a vid hosted there been accompanied by the REQUIRED screen cap
Lvl 13
Oh shit, my bad. This should make it up.

http://upload.grungemedia.com/619Voyeur_Hot_Big_tits_Spy.wmv

Lvl 9
Yes, please don't get this topic locked. I means for this to be a discussion on the uploader, and to offer it for use in other parts of the forums, as in, you post new topics with screen caps within the rules, and simply use my service to host the video itself.

I didn't mean for this topic to get out of hand. :P
Lvl 9
do not work for me
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by GrungeMedia

Yes, please don't get this topic locked. I means for this to be a discussion on the uploader, and to offer it for use in other parts of the forums, as in, you post new topics with screen caps within the rules, and simply use my service to host the video itself.

I didn't mean for this topic to get out of hand. :P

Exactly!, vids should be posted as new topics, or added to existing threads with related content. The best way to show off a file host is to actually share vids hosted on that site, not to just to talk about it.
  • Goto: