• Goto:
Lvl 5
I have uploaded my first and second file to a website and here is the link:
http://upload.grungemedia.com/860Christine_Young Cute girl and boyfriend.wmv

http://upload.grungemedia.com/962Great girl from behind and a queif.AVI

Hope that you like it.
* This post has been modified : 17 years ago
Lvl 5
URL http://upload.grungemedia.com/962Great%20girl%20from%20behind%20and%20a%20queif.AVI/URL
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by GrungeMedia

I think that would be great, as the site has basically lost all usage, it got a good 250GB usage in a month and then just stopped all together with a few downloads a day. With that first month I know it is useful, it's just people are forgetting about it. It's still there, it's still free, and it's still hassle-free.

It's a great site in terms of space and bandwidth, but for it to be hassle-free, you might want to fix the bug in the code that breaks the download link any time you have a space in the file name (for certain files; on others they're coded to a number which makes the issue moot).

Follow the source code through Firefox's view source (or any similar browser which will color code links for you), and you'll see the problem. As soon as it encounters a space in the hyperlink, the link stops, which makes it impossible to download any of those files unless you copy the whole link out of the source code and paste it into the address line. I'm not sure why it's breaking the link considering it's in quotation marks (maybe you need single quotes instead of double?), but it's been a while since I've really messed around with HTML.

Otherwise, I love the site and wish more people would use it.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by bcp01scu05

Otherwise, I love the site and wish more people would use it.

I second that!!!
THANK YOU GrungeMedia for taking time to get this up and running!
GM, dropped you a dime through paypal since I can't really contribute (slow EVDO cellphone link)
Lvl 5
I just wanted to add my thanks to you for making this happen.

Cheers
Lvl 2
me 2 thanks a whole lot!
Lvl 9
Thanks for the contribution Mungus, got it fine. Also: about the spaces in URL's, I will go ahead and go fix all the broken links (I hope) and try to find a way to auto format newer ones. Thanks for pointing that out! *gets to work*
Lvl 9
Ok, I went ahead and fixed the problem after uploading, so any files from now on with spaces should work regardless. I am still working on converting current files though. In time. Thanks again everyone! It's your replies and supportive comments that motivate me to further this project. And the donation was of course nice too, haha.
Lvl 17
works fucking great for me

Thanks pyro (beer) u da man
Lvl 9
No problem, keep the ideas and suggestions coming! So far it's been updated nicely.
Lvl 13
i hate rapidhsare. Go on with your idea
Lvl 7
I wanted to let you know that I tried to DL files from page 4, and the Melissa MW file won't DL. I click the link to the DL page for it, click to DL the file and it does nothing. Sorry if I'm doin something wrong, but just wanted to inform you of the problem I'm having incase its not me.

Other then that, I commend you on the awesome idea. You're doing a great job with the design and style and it looks great. Keep it up!!!
Lvl 9
Oops, greylisted... *sigh* Not trusted yet, lol.
Lvl 6
rapidshare out please
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by GrungeMedia

Yeah, some files were uploaded before I had the "spaces in file name" fix and don't work correctly. All files uploaded from now on will work fine, but some older ones don't.

Copy and paste the whole end of this post into your browser, from "http" to "ac" to download the Melissa Midwest file.

http://upload.grungemedia.com/download2.php?a=106Melissa Midwest - Orgasm - High definition.wmv&b=d8e58376c4828e50faa7157201dc08ac

Still doesnt work, it says that it's an invalid download link.
Lvl 9
Thats because the URL was greylisted.
Lvl 11
Just as well that the link doesn't work, Melissa Midwest is a pro model, she's specifically banned from WBW by the rules posted in each forum.
Lvl 9
Ooohhh, ok then, that's fine, Sorry for promoting that file. I didn't know.
Lvl 1
Similar to the site posted in this thread, here is another option. I have no affiliation with this site, just have noticed it being used in other forums for similar purposes:

www.divshare.com

This is the description from the website:

* Upload unlimited files
* Serve unlimited downloads
* Files stay online forever
* No pop-up ads or spam
* Incredibly fast, reliable servers
* Max upload size: 200MB
* Clear, clean user interface
* Sweet folder system for organizing the 100s of files you're likely to upload.
Lvl 7
Sorry, wasn't trying to cause a stir, what I meant more to say was that anything past the 1st page of the GrungeMedia files list can't be DLed.

I wasn't trying to put her name out there for anyone to DL. Was seeing if anyone else had a problem DLing anything past the 1st page.
  • Goto: