Score: 4.00 Votes: 17
rate this

Girls on girls - You have questions...we may have answers

Starter: [Deleted] Posted: 13 years ago Views: 46.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 27
Interesting, cuz I use the black theme and everything is normal for me...
Lvl 15
I noticed it as well. All my text sent or read are red.
Its normal on both default and black theme for me.
Lvl 15
Question for the gals. I am a single 32 year old guy. I want to know is this about the prefect age for dating down to around age 25 and up to the MILF's?
Lvl 19
It's the perfect time for dating people about your same age.

I'm 32 and have wandered outside my age bracket more than a few times, and in general ( got that ?) I 've found that it's a bad idea. The things that you've learned about yourself and life between 25 and 32 should have been HUGE so that you should probably be wondering what could you possibly have in common with someone as young as 25 ?

If you are seriously interested in dating outside your own age group it really suggests that you have very little to offer them.

Quote:
Originally posted by buc

Question for the gals. I am a single 32 year old guy. I want to know is this about the prefect age for dating down to around age 25 and up to the MILF's?
Lvl 27
When I was 34, I met the woman I'm with today. when we met she was 24

Seems dating in my early 30's worked out really well for me
Quote:
Originally posted by buc

Sorry its taken so long to reply to this. I'm 26 and dating a 21 year old, but then again I'm kinda immature, so it works. Generally I think the best "rule" is that if you have stuff in common and have a compatible lifestyle, it doesn't really matter the age. If you're 32 and dating a 18 year old...you'll get some strange looks for sure and may be mistaken for her dad, but if you guys are happy and it works...then so what?
^^^^

Bragging...

Anyway, my question is thus: if there's a chance that this one girl I know (somewhat) likes me, but there's also a possibility that we have nothing in common, should I just go for it and ask her out? I realize this isn't a girl-on-girl thing, but neither was buc's.
Absolutely go for it! Ask her out. If you dont ask her you don't even get a chance to find out if you have anything in common. If you do ask her out, then at least you have a 50/50 chance of finding out. I always prefer a 50% chance of something happing over a 0% chance.
Lvl 24
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

I'm not sure to be honest, I'm only 26 (almost) and Lucy is younger

Old hags.

Quote:

Kinda nippley.

Nipple jousting?

Nice.

Quote:

I'm also am addicted to The Biggest Loser, and would almost concider getting fat if she agreed to train me.

Nope. Not allowed to.

Uhh... I'm on my phone. Who wants to clean that all up into one post? Lol

Damn nOOb
* This post has been modified by DEMO : 13 years ago
Lvl 15
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

It's the perfect time for dating people about your same age.

I'm 32 and have wandered outside my age bracket more than a few times, and in general ( got that ?) I 've found that it's a bad idea. The things that you've learned about yourself and life between 25 and 32 should have been HUGE so that you should probably be wondering what could you possibly have in common with someone as young as 25 ?

If you are seriously interested in dating outside your own age group it really suggests that you have very little to offer them.

When I was 23 I dated a 17 yo, I know, not cool, but she was the love of my life and we dated for 7 years. I am immature and she was very mature, so it worked. If I had to do it all over, I never would have let her go as she knew me better than anyone else in my life-and I'm 50+,divorced and living with..
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by Darklight01

I realize this isn't a girl-on-girl thing, but neither was buc's.

I believe the original concept was for the girls to answer questions ABOUT girls.
Like...give us guys a peek into the female brain...yeah...like that was gonna happen...yeah...
Quote:
Originally posted by ThreadKiller

I believe the original concept was for the girls to answer questions ABOUT girls.
Like...give us guys a peek into the female brain...yeah...like that was gonna happen...yeah...

Facepalm.

You should re-read post 1.
Haha, thanks TK. I got it. Really I just wanted SP's advice on what I asked. But yeah, thanks for reminding me.

SP, even though my question didn't fit with the theme of your thread, thank you for answering honestly anyways! (beer)
Lvl 37
I never read it the first time. I use the troll and bait method when I post in threads.
According to SP, I am in the right. Fo sho..
Boys.

Since you can't read my lips, read my type.

This thread WAS ALWAYS intended to give advice to guys about their relationships. For some reason though it turned into "ask a lesbian".
I get that now (because I'm a dude). My apologies!
Lvl 37
Quote:

Boys.

Since you can't read my lips, read my type.

This thread WAS ALWAYS intended to give advice to guys about their relationships. For some reason though it turned into "ask a lesbian".

You look lovely when you're mad

Yes, I knew but that's not as much as newsworthy.
NO ONE understands what girls want in a relationship, not even girls.
It's cool, I don't mind answering questions about myself, and it really doesn't matter if the thread stays on topic or not.
  • Goto: