Score: 4.89 Votes: 18
rate this

Who, that we know, do you hate?

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 15 years ago Views: 12.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Ok, every time I see Tyra Banks on television she's doing something that makes me want to murder puppies. And not just a couple, but hundreds of thousands of puppies.

[youtube]VJ5unYaNd3c[/youtube]

I will be contributing more to this thread because I hate lots of people, but seriously, I just saw some clip of hers on The Soup and even though they were making fun of her, just watching it made me want to look up her address, buy a plane ticket there, kidnap her, and throw her into a spaceship aimed directly into the fucking sun.
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 13
Okay in that clip she's goes off on one and if her show is like that all the time i can see why she'd be annoying.I've always wanted to have sex with Tyra though because she's hot.

Not many people i hate, if any, which sucks for this thread, but i'll have a think on it and come back.
Lvl 15
George W. Bush and Paris Hilton
Lvl 28
I agree, Tyra Banks is fucking annoying, I don't even know how people can bare to watch any of her piece of shit shows..I'd rather feed my nuts through a meat grinder....Or full-sex with NG.

I hate....HATE Sarah Jessica Parker. Everytime I see her stupid disgusting self on television I get angry..because that cow has tons of fucking money, looks like some sort of sea monster..and makes money from talking about sex. The last thing I want to associate with Sarah Jessica Parker is sex....she's fucking disgusting, only fat chicks like her show...and shes a shitty actress. I hope deep down..she gets cancer. I hope she doesn't die from it, just gets kinda sick for awhile, but it gets her out of acting, and she decides to spend more time with her family..so I no-longer have to see her hideous excuse for a face anymore.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Ok, every time I see Tyra Banks on television she's doing something that makes me want to murder puppies. And not just a couple, but hundreds of thousands of puppies.

[youtube]VJ5unYaNd3c[/youtube]

I will be contributing more to this thread because I hate lots of people, but seriously, I just saw some clip of hers on The Soup and even though they were making fun of her, just watching it made me want to look up her address, buy a plane ticket there, kidnap her, and throw her into a spaceship aimed directly into the fucking sun.

I hearby cordully invite Tyra Banks to be a member of WBW. She would get flamed..
I will pay for her membership.

Sorry EL, I don't like her either, but just think of the fun we could have with that..
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by frankfurt11

George W. Bush and Paris Hilton

have to agree with both
Lvl 21
Tyra sucks
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I agree, Tyra Banks is fucking annoying, I don't even know how people can bare to watch any of her piece of shit shows..I'd rather feed my nuts through a meat grinder....Or full-sex with NG.

I hate....HATE Sarah Jessica Parker. Everytime I see her stupid disgusting self on television I get angry..because that cow has tons of fucking money, looks like some sort of sea monster..and makes money from talking about sex. The last thing I want to associate with Sarah Jessica Parker is sex....she's fucking disgusting, only fat chicks like her show...and shes a shitty actress. I hope deep down..she gets cancer. I hope she doesn't die from it, just gets kinda sick for awhile, but it gets her out of acting, and she decides to spend more time with her family..so I no-longer have to see her hideous excuse for a face anymore.

I have to admit to being a closet "Sex And The City" watcher a few years beck!!

Lvl 19
Snoop Dogg, Rosie Odonnell and Paris Hilton
Lvl 16
Tom Cruis, George Bush and Lindsay Lohan
Lvl 29
The US Postal Service, People Magazine, and anyone associated with MTV in the last 3 years
Lvl 13
Quote:

I hate....HATE Sarah Jessica Parker.

+1 there... She looks like a witch... like a kids book type witch, bugs me, hav no idea how she became a "sex symbol" fucken ugly ....witch....
Lvl 15
i must absolutely agree on SJP. i def. hate her as well! wot is it about her? she looks shit, talks shit and wears shit. who needs her anyway?
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by rainbowdemon

I have to admit to being a closet "Butt Pirate" a few years beck!!

Shame.

Also, I'm glad so many people hate the fugly bitch that is Sarah Jessica Parker. It makes me feel slightly less insane.
Lvl 8
Tyra Banks, such a wannabe!
Lvl 59
Spencer Pratt.

Most sane people (ie. People who don't watch the MTV show "The Hills" ) won't know who the fuck he is, and they should consider themselves blessed. He pops up on websites and TV shows that I watch now and again, and he puts me on life tilt every time I see his dumb fucking ass. He's the goddamn Emperor of Douchebaggeryland.

He needs to be anally raped by a bullet train and then have someone burn off that chia-pet flesh colored, prepubescent "beard" he has.

Yeah, pose for some more staged fucking paparazzi pictures, human zero. Does it get weaker than that? Staged paparazzi photos. Fuck off, you fucking nobody.

* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Spencer Pratt.

Most sane people (ie. People who don't watch the MTV show "The Hills" won't know who the fuck he is, and they should consider themselves blessed. He pops up on websites and TV shows that I watch now and again, and he puts me on life tilt every time I see his dumb fucking ass. He's the goddamn Emperor of Douchebaggeryland.

He needs to be anally raped by a bullet train and then have someone burn off that chia-pet flesh colored, prepubescent "beard" he has.

Yeah, pose for some more staged fucking paparazzi pictures, human zero. Does it get weaker than that? Staged paparazzi photos. Fuck off, you fucking nobody.

[ Image ]

I hate the whole cast of that God Damned show.. I only know what it is, cause my wife watches it..
Im highly annoyed now, thanx EL..
Lvl 6
Honda. He's fake.
Lvl 15
ryan seacrest,gorge w bush,paris hilton,brittny spears,the olsen twins(creepy lil girls),billy ray cyrus
Quote:

Do You feel better ? But yeah I agree
  • Goto: