Starter: EricLindros Posted: 16 years ago Views: 12.8K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Bangledesh

I hate FeFe.

She's a jerk.

Jerk.

Also, I generally dislike everyone who has been nothing but a complete waste of space and air.

Paris Hilton, RD, umm...

Actually let's just go for RD.

Paris at least has boobies.

Also, I just now watched the Tyra clip. Wow.

I bet RD felt really bad for telling every girl he's ever met to glue a shag carpet onto her fun zone after watching Tyra.

I agree..completely.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I think that's her dad, a.k.a., Mr. Horrible-horrible-fat-british-guy-who-should-do-the-world-a-favor-and-have-an-elephant-do-a-Riverdance-on-his-nuts.

Man, English guys have long-assed names!
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Ok, every time I see Tyra Banks on television she's doing something that makes me want to murder puppies. And not just a couple, but hundreds of thousands of puppies.

[youtube]VJ5unYaNd3c[/youtube]

I will be contributing more to this thread because I hate lots of people, but seriously, I just saw some clip of hers on The Soup and even though they were making fun of her, just watching it made me want to look up her address, buy a plane ticket there, kidnap her, and throw her into a spaceship aimed directly into the fucking sun.

I hate Tyra also but I hate all the jerkoffs in the crowd (especially the guys what kind of self respecting man attends the Tyra show anyway I'll tell you what kind and he's not a man at all he's a cocksuckin' pussy!) even more. There they are standing and yelling and screaming in agreement with Tyra's buffoonery. All the people in that crowd should be put down like a rabid animal, the bunch of no life sorry excuses for human beings that they are. Holy fuckin' shit I can't imagine sitting in that crowd, I would turn into a mass murderer instantly if I was subjected to that much assholeism all at once, I would probably run around snapping as many of their pencil necks as I could.
Tyra and her audience
Lvl 27
Artie, please tell us how you really feel

But honestly, I have to agree with you on tyra she needs put out of all of our misery...
Lvl 19
Oh yeah, and Ashlee Simpson
I despise her
Lvl 19
oprah winfrey, terrorist, anyone on MTV or BET, anyone on reality shows, and that grandma that always gets in front of you when you are on the way home to take a huge shit but they slow you down....damn you grandma
Lvl 27
disrespectful people.
Lvl 26
I hate the HATERS!!!
Lvl 12
The grad-school film students who do the movie reviews for the Onion. They panned Office Space, basicly calling it weak and unfunny. I figured "them Onion boys know their comedy, they hasta be right." and didn't watch it. Months later my wife rents it and I watch it twice, it was so funny. I then realized the obvious, the folks who write the Onion are totally different people from those who write the film reviews.
Duh.

Maybe I hate myself a little too, for not bein' smart....

No, fuck that, I hate douchbag filmschool douchbags, if you've ever met one, you'll see that they're so douchie, that you hafta call 'em a douchbag twice.
Lvl 11
mickey mouse.... *GRRRRRRR*

: Walks out the door , kills the neighbors dog , and walks back in :

ooh yeah i got a few more.... in no particular order.

Meryll streep - UGH , i don't care how good the movie is , i wont watch it.
Steve Martin - see above reason.
tyra banks - nuff said.
paris hilton - arrogant bitch.
my wife on PMS - i could easily kill her.... i just wont get away with it , thats the problem.
my neighbors dog - ooh wait , i just killed it..... nevermind.
anyone thinking they are better then anyone else just cause they got money.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by CatBack

Oh yeah, and Ashlee Simpson
I despise her

Back when she was younger...if she didn't open her mouth, her rack was pretty sweet.
Lvl 28
I'm not sure how the rest of you will feel with this but, I FUCKING HATE:

Kathy Fucking Griffin.

Everything about this unfunny bitch bothers me, OH , SHE MADE A COMMENT ABOUT A PENIS, OR A VAGINA, OR A MOTHER FUCKER, OR A QUEER..LULZ LULZ LULZ.

It's bullshit, she's "on the D-list" because she fucking belongs there, shes an untalented old unfunny hag. "Oh lol, I fuck young guys, and I'm old..take that, society!"

Completely fucking useless. The fact she has any money at all completely fucking sickens me.

Cow.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

I'm not sure how the rest of you will feel with this but, I FUCKING HATE:
[ Image ]
Kathy Fucking Griffin.

Everything about this unfunny bitch bothers me, OH , SHE MADE A COMMENT ABOUT A PENIS, OR A VAGINA, OR A MOTHER FUCKER, OR A QUEER..LULZ LULZ LULZ.

It's bullshit, she's "on the D-list" because she fucking belongs there, shes an untalented old unfunny hag. "Oh lol, I fuck young guys, and I'm old..take that, society!"

Completely fucking useless. The fact she has any money at all completely fucking sickens me.

Cow.

Oh, yeah, she's fucking horrible. She went from being the absolute worst, by far, character on a somewhat humorous show (News Radio) to somehow managing to get her own shows and shit, which is unbelievable. I mean, i know anyone can be a standup comic, like if you go to Atlantic City you'll likely find 75 year old hack comics up there, so it's possible, but she's actually got a television show and everything. At least Pauly Shore's mother owned the Comedy Store in LA, so he had nepotism as an excuse for his "career." I have no idea how kathy griffin does it. I'm thinking she invites every Hollywood TV executive to her sodomy room every fucking day.

Also, you found a solid picture for use here.
Lvl 14
Rachel Ray, cause she is a Red Sox fan....
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by thegame14

Rachel Ray, cause she is a Red Sox fan....

I have been a die hard fan for life. True to my blood. And people like her bandwagon, celebrity, come join our nation wherever you grew up attitude really pisses me off. And hell, all those people, who claim their fan status that can't name a single player from the team prior to 2004, they suck too, unless of course they are only 5 years old.

Oh, and Kathy Griffin sucks big time. SO much so, I would prefer if her name IS NEVER mentioned on this site EVER again!
Lvl 59
BravoTV's Million Dollar Listing's Chad Rogers

After that picture, must I even elaborate? I thought not, but yet, there is so much more to his worthlessness than just his horribly disgusting appearance - a vomit inducing appearance, in fact. Now, it should be apparent that it takes a special kind of ball gargler to make it into this thread. A champion at the art of not only sucking at life but making it worse for everyone who comes into contact with him. Chad here is such a special piece of douche were there a museum of douches he would be in the specialized, high-security wing. The centerpiece douche; the creme-de-la-douche, if you will. If I were to ever come across this guy in public 1) I would be convinced that there is no God, 2) I would punch him in the face with the grill of a stolen car - I would use my car, but the grille of my car is too good for his face and 3) the police would not only come and arrest him for being a fuckface ballgargler who damaged the grille of someone elses' car, but would award me the medal of Heroism in the face of douchery, on the behalf of all normal humans who were conceived through normal, vaginal means; not shat out of their mothers anus like this conglomeration of turd cells.

But don't just take my word for it, take his:

[youtube]JsqsTzxZL34[/youtube]
Lvl 40
Quote:
Originally posted by frankfurt11

George W. Bush and Paris Hilton

Paris is much smarter than GWB.!
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Rob3

Paris is much smarter than GWB.!

Let's not get carried away.
Lvl 8
Wow, that we know is kind of tough. I'll start with music.

99.9% of commercial hiphop artists. They all sound the same and they all suck. This includes 50 Cent, T.I., and Young Jeezy. Anyone with Lil or Young (or any variation thereof) should be drawn and quartered while listening to polka versions of reggaeton hits. Lil Wayne pre-The Carter 3 gets a slight pass.

Lying ass rappers. You didn't do half the things you said on record and 99% of your lyrics corrupt our kids. Like my friend Relentless said "There's a young 12 year old white child in the suburbs dying right now because Jay Z told him to get some bling....." Toasting ignorance through Hennessey and champagne glasses.

Anyone who uses the Autotune setting in Pro Tools and/or a Vocoder. That died with Roger Troutman. He'd be spinning in his grave. Snoop Dogg gets a lifetime pass for his work with Roger though.

That electronic "music group" Hot Chip. More like Hot Steaming Pile of Platypus Dung. I saw them in dallas. I swear to GOD I saw one of the keyboardists do a rail of coke right off his keyboard. And if he didn't, maybe he should of. We left after 3 tracks. Jesus, just go hang yourselves already.

Vanilla Ice. I swear I hope I NEVER see you on a reality show again. Please deep throat a razor blade dildo.

Amy Winehouse - Why don't you just DIE already? You're a worthless piece of drug and std infected trash. You had it ALL for you and you pissed it away. Please take Lily Allen and her drunk ass with you.

Britney Spears.....need I say more? Please stop wasting the oxygen I breathe. Who would have thought K-Fed was the SANE one between you two?

Flavor Flav - Christ almighty. You were in Public Enemy. P.E. PUBLIC EFFING ENEMY. THE SQUAD THAT MADE THE MOST CONTROVERSIAL HIPHOP. EVER. Your crews music played an influential role in my development, not only musically, bu socially. I saw you in Phoenix and you acted like a douche when it was time to leave. Chuck D was the man.....how he puts up with your minstrel show is BEYOND me. And how on EARTH did you get a 3rd season of Flavor of Love?!?!?! As if what, 60 women to choose from and hump WEREN'T enough? You look like a burnt potato chip at the bottom of the bag. Please tell Chuck to smack some sense into you so you remember your damn legacy and what you were about back in the late 80's to the mid 90's. I want to stick you in Governor Evan Mecham's car at the end of By The Time I Get To Arizona and blow YOU up.
Lvl 14
Tyra Banks is terrible to the "T" with a capitol "T".
  • Goto: