Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

Delicious cocks.

Fixed.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Fixed.

Wouldn't mind that either, but tonight I'm making meatloaf with cheddar broccoli rice and creamed spinach.
Lvl 29
Quote:

Wouldn't mind that either, but tonight I'm making meatloaf with cheddar broccoli rice and creamed spinach.

Baked a ham over the week-end. Been eating leftovers of that in various ways!!
Lvl 28
Quote:

Hey, you're alive.
some shit coles steak tonight....
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Hey, you're alive.

Yeah, you could say that, sort of.

Tonight I was a lazy ass bitch and served leftovers. Oh well. Better than having to throw good food away in a couple days.
Lvl 37
SPAM... It's what's for dinner...

http://www.spam.com/

Seriously, though... I haven't had anyone to cook for for years... So, I usually just grab some fast food.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by RogueLeader

SPAM... It's what's for dinner...

[ Link ]

Seriously, though... I haven't had anyone to cook for for years... So, I usually just grab some fast food.

Don't say that to an Italian woman! You make me want to come over and feed you! We almost always have leftovers (I STILL can't cook for just 2 adults and 2 kids ) so come on over!
Lvl 16
2 eggs , V8 , udos oil and a multi vitamin . bam .
Lvl 13
What's udos oil?
Lvl 37
Quote:

Don't say that to an Italian woman! You make me want to come over and feed you! We almost always have leftovers (I STILL can't cook for just 2 adults and 2 kids ) so come on over!

You're Italian? Damn, that's awesome! So am I... Meat, you may have to move over, dude!
Lvl 25
Made homemade spaghetti last night and had leftovers tonight
Lvl 13
Spaghetti leftovers are always good. Most of the time they taste even better than it did when you made it. I don't know why that is, though.
Lvl 29
Quote:

Spaghetti leftovers are always good. Most of the time they taste even better than it did when you made it. I don't know why that is, though.

That is true!!

Cold spaghetti sandwiches are pretty good too!! With lots of butter on the bread.

Going to grill a couple of nice porterhouses at the park tomorrow.
Lvl 21
Spaghetti leftovers are the best.

I had shrimp sandwiches today.
Lvl 13
@ RD - Hell yeah. Even better if you have crusty bread to make the sandwiches with.

@ Suckrates - Really? I've never had shrimp as a sandwich. A lobster roll, yes, but not shrimp. I'll have to try that sometime.
Lvl 8
Since I'll be divorced soon I figure I've got to get back down to my pimpin weight so tonight it's grilled chicken and salad... mmmm

I don't know why I got married before I finished nursing school... Now that I'm starting to shop around it almost feels like fish in a barrel
Lvl 21
Quote:

@ Suckrates - Really? I've never had shrimp as a sandwich. A lobster roll, yes, but not shrimp. I'll have to try that sometime.

It's probably a Scandinavian thing. You take some really good, crusty, white bread, put some mayo on it, pile on a bunch of shrimp, and sprinkle some real lemon juice over it. It probably sounds weird, but it's actually really good. You also have to eat it as an open-faced sandwich, or you'll be tasting nothing but bread.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Suckrates

It's probably a Scandinavian thing. You take some really good, crusty, white bread, put some mayo on it, pile on a bunch of shrimp, and sprinkle some real lemon juice over it. It probably sounds weird, but it's actually really good. You also have to eat it as an open-faced sandwich, or you'll be tasting nothing but bread.

Sounds good. How do you cook the shrimp?
Lvl 21
Quote:

Sounds good. How do you cook the shrimp?

I usually use precooked shrimp.
  • Goto: