Score: 4.67 Votes: 12
rate this

What's for dinner?

Starter: NaughtyGypsy Posted: 16 years ago Views: 12.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

I just don't know what to do with the sausage tonight.
i find that hard to belive
Lvl 13
ok get some hamburger buns put some suace on them then put on the sausage and a few veggies and cheese humm pizzas
It's Friday so I'm going to have the proverbial Irish seven course meal: a six pack of beer and a boiled potato (too much food spoils my buzz).
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by tequila64

... i find that hard to belive

I know what to do with THAT sausage. I don't know how I'm going to cook the bulk (uncased) mild italian sausage.

Quote:
Originally posted by Intro-mission

It's Friday so I'm going to have the proverbial Irish seven course meal: a six pack of beer and a boiled potato (too much food spoils my buzz).

I'm about ready to agree with you on this. My day started off bad and is on a steep downward spiral. I'm about ready to say the hell with it. I'll have margaritas for dinner.
Lvl 26
Making Salmon Steaks tonight, oven baked at 375 for 25 minutes in a foil pouch, with soy, ginger and garlic. DELISH!

I will steam French Green Beans, serving them lightly sea salted with a drip of clarified butter...

I am trying to figure a rice dish to go with....
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by BDWW

Making Salmon Steaks tonight, oven baked at 375 for 25 minutes in a foil pouch, with soy, ginger and garlic. DELISH!

I will steam French Green Beans, serving them lightly sea salted with a drip of clarified butter...

I am trying to figure a rice dish to go with....

That sounds like something that would go really well with rice pilaf.
Lvl 6
tonight i am having haggis,taties and neeps as it is burns nite tonite
made myself a indonesian rice table ..... ajam paniki, sambal goreng telor, ajam ketjap, ajam pangang, mihoen siam, rendang, pisang goreng, and sateh sauce i used almost all my kitchen utensils and a whole garlic bulb
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

made myself a indonesian rice table ..... ajam paniki, sambal goreng telor, ajam ketjap, ajam pangang, mihoen siam, rendang, pisang goreng, and sateh sauce i used almost all my kitchen utensils and a whole garlic bulb

Holy shit! How many does that feed?

What's a neep?
Lvl 6
Today it was Falukorv, sliced and fried, served with fried egg on grovbroed ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falukorv and http://lproven.livejournal.com/183835.html?thread=3033627#t3033627 ).
Tomorrow it‘s Bacalhau ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacalhau ), the latter bought as a ready-made product though.
Try it, you like it!!
Lvl 13
The Falukorv looks like something I'd like. I really don't like fish. Shellfish I can eat, but nothing that actually smells like FISH.
Lvl 13
this thread show people eat some werd shit but what i eat is werd to them so eehh
Lvl 13
Diversity is wonderful. Opens up your horizons. Food is a great way to introduce yourself into a culture.
Lvl 26
Quote:

That sounds like something that would go really well with rice pilaf.

I was thinking something more exotic...
Lvl 13
*blows raspberries at BDWW*

Sounds like you have enough exotic and a few strong flavors. Don't overpower it.
Lvl 13
Tonight I'm doing a chuck roast, fresh mashed potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce, gravy and I think I might make biscuits to go with.
Lvl 28
Delicious ham.
Lvl 13
Meat'll be at his buddy's birthday party through dinner, so it's just the kids and me. I think I'll make them happy with salad and popcorn chicken. I'll just do leftover roast and potatoes with salad.
vindaloo
Lvl 29
Quote:

Tonight I'm doing a chuck roast, fresh mashed potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce, gravy and I think I might make biscuits to go with.

Had a store-made meatball sandwich, and some cheese curls. Nothing great, but it wasn't bad.
  • Goto: