Score: 4.67 Votes: 12
rate this

What's for dinner?

Starter: NaughtyGypsy Posted: 16 years ago Views: 12.7K
  • Goto:
Lvl 10
Excellent thread NG-

I was craving meatloaf all day today- my wife made it and it fucking rocked. First time i had it in over 12 months. best fucking meatloaf ever!!!!!!!!!

u get ur ribeye?
Tonight I made chicken Marsala, mashed potatoes, and broccolli with a roasted garlic cream sauce, and nice warn italiam bread with sesame seeds.
Lvl 13
OMG! I love chicken marsala! Yummy!

Tonight I got pizza on my way home. Had my MRI for the ankle today. I was in NO mood to cook. Pizza was good.
Lvl 10
thought u were done with that ankle?
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by franklin

thought u were done with that ankle?

OMG! I wish!!!

MRI today and the follow up appointment to discuss results isn't until the 12th. THEN I find out if they have to surgically reattach the tendon or not.
*loses appetite*
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by Hecter

*loses appetite*

Tell me about it! It's making me crazy being so up in the air!

Anyway, I think for dinner tonight I want to take Meat and my son to a buffet. None of us feels very well. At least this way, everyone can find something they'll like and NO ONE has to do the dishes.
Lvl 29
Still have some deer steaks and tenderloins. Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet.

Lvl 10
marinate the deer steaks in Italian dressing overnite and grill them the next day- dont overcook them thouogh mmmmmmm venison tenderloin send it here
Humburger
Lvl 14
Tonight I'm making Cedar Planked Tilapia on the grill. Gonna have some Broccoli and Green Beans with it, cooked in a little ginger, some cumin, and olive oil... mmmm.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by NaughtyGypsy

OMG! I love chicken marsala! Yummy!

Tonight I got pizza on my way home. Had my MRI for the ankle today. I was in NO mood to cook. Pizza was good.

I just placed an online order for Papa Johns..how weird Hows the ankle?
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by RubbrDucky

I just placed an online order for Papa Johns..how weird Hows the ankle?

It's not real nice. Still gives her a lot of trouble, even though she likes to pretend it's no big deal. I know better. I can usually tell it's bugging her when she isn't talking.
Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by MeatU2

It's not real nice. Still gives her a lot of trouble, even though she likes to pretend it's no big deal. I know better. I can usually tell it's bugging her when she isn't talking.

Yeah womens are funny like that aren't they?
Lvl 13
LASAGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm making lasagna today (sauce is simmering in the crockpot as we speak)

I'm about to make the cheese mixture so it can set in the fridge until I assemble the pans (making 2) later this afternoon.

Serving with a salad and this artisan bread I found yesterday. It has cheese and pepperoni in it. I can't wait to try it. It sounds way better than plain old garlic bread.
Lvl 13
Quote:
Originally posted by MeatU2

Shut up! How dare you poke holes in my tough chick routine?!? Ok, ok. So you're right. I just don't want to sound like a whiny ass. besides, it gets you a lil peace when I shut up.

Valid point: When an Italian woman is quiet, something's wrong. Trust me on this. I are one!
Quote:

LASAGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm making lasagna today (sauce is simmering in the crockpot as we speak)

I'm about to make the cheese mixture so it can set in the fridge until I assemble the pans (making 2) later this afternoon.

Serving with a salad and this artisan bread I found yesterday. It has cheese and pepperoni in it. I can't wait to try it. It sounds way better than plain old garlic bread.

Lvl 13
Quote:

Yeah. tell me about it. We're sitting here smelling the sauce! I'm half tempted to eat just the sauce with the bread.
Quote:

Yeah. tell me about it. We're sitting here smelling the sauce! I'm half tempted to eat just the sauce with the bread.

Stop this nonsense, you're killing me
Lvl 13
Quote:

Stop this nonsense, you're killing me

Meh. grab a quick flight. I'm making 2 pans. Meat might be nice enough to leave you a piece.
  • Goto: