• Goto:
Lvl 7
Ghengis Khan
Tamerlane
Atilla the Hun
Yosif Vissaionovich Djugashvili
Joseph Goebbels
Lvl 3
lol i think some people need to rethink the definition of evil.
I mean c'mon Dick Cheney?! Yeah maybe he was a dick and went far beyond what the constiution allow him to do. And maybe he did some pretty bad things with his power, but an 'evil' man? I dont reeeeeally dont think so. Just a stupid, misguided man.
And Obama?!>!?!?! WTF? Even if you hate his politics how can you think he is evil thats just retarded? I hate Bush. Another idiot. took the US into an unjust war which has killed thousands, but I don't think he's evil. Get some perspective people.
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by badboy65260

YOU gotta be kidding??....I grew up on those bands

Lol, I grew up loving those bands too. I just wanted to pick someone ridiculously unevil, like some others have done, and try to talk myself into thinking they were evil. Plus, I love to take shots at Al Gore whenever possible.
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

Lol, I grew up loving those bands too. I just wanted to pick someone ridiculously unevil, like some others have done, and try to talk myself into thinking they were evil. Plus, I love to take shots at Al Gore whenever possible.

But dude seriously..... Judas priest is about the evilest band on earth.... Rob halford scares the shit out of me....

the gay Moth*&$% F*^#%er
Lvl 12
You haven't seen a whole lot of bands, have you?

I've got stuff that'll make you piss your pants and cry...
Lvl 12
Hey, I was only 12 - 16 when I liked Priest. I thought he was just some tough, motorcycle riding dude. And in 1986 I don't think many were out of the closet yet, so you didn't think about it. Liberace, Elton, Martina Navratilova, Billie Jean King and a guy who worked at the Acme with my grandmom is all I can think of.

But back to the topic, NO ... the 80's metal bands are not evil, nor is any other band/musician (enough to make this list anyway).
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

But back to the topic, NO ... the 80's metal bands are not evil, nor is any other band/musician (enough to make this list anyway).

You've never heard any of the nazi bands like Skrewdriver or No Remorse, but yeah, bands are pretty much not evil!
ok rob halford might not be evil.... but he scared me shitless when he bumped into me when i was working on Dynamo open air,
Lvl 59
Here are a few folks to check out: http://www.askmen.com/top_10/entertainment/top-10-unknown-serial-killers_10.html
Lvl 14
dick.cheney
Lvl 27
did anyone mention Mao Tse-tung? He is in line with Hitler and Stalin and was responsible for the killing of >40mn of his own people.
Lvl 18
the beasts of satan were the most evil band ever they were the real thing.
Lvl 12
Simon Cowell
Lvl 30
Quote:
Originally posted by abnormal69

My ex-wife, hands down.

You can say that again!
Lvl 27
I'd like to say its my dad's new wife, but she's not really evil, more like stupid...
Lvl 10
The Christmas Grynch
Lvl 16
I would say FeFe, when you piss her off and she gets that come fuck me look. It's not actually a come fuck me look, it's a "you just brought out the evil in me" look. Which is quite sexy in its conundrum that it is. I don't know the actual death toll, but Ive seen a lot of regulars disappear from here.

Im not sayin, Im just sayin..

And that whole spoon thing. That thing is wicked evil also, It may be posessed.
Lvl 27
The Grinch is one smooth dude man, he's not evil
Lvl 13
1. Hitler
2. Stalin
3. Pol Pot
  • Goto: