Score: 4.50 Votes: 10
rate this

the most evil person who ever lived.

Starter: Mr.Poop Posted: 15 years ago Views: 7.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by knocker

thomas hamilton truly one evil cunt, who is he i hear you ask, this prick walked into a school in dunblane
scotland and shot to death 16 school children aged 5 and 6 years old, plus the teacher, then him self
if you want to kill your self for what ever reason thats fine by me
but why take 16 innocent children with you,??. one truly evil cunt,
google the word dunblane for more info.

Don't worry Knocker, there is a special place in hell for people like that.
Lvl 7
Quote:
Originally posted by .NeXuS.

Hitler is widely renowned as a political and military genius

Nobody is a military genius who invaded Russia and hung around for winter...
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
hmmmmz i agree on bomber harris being an evil cunt with no respect for human life! aswell as a lot of the other nominees, but why fidel castro ? he aint truly evil!! must be because you ami's have been slipped one too many propaganda pills,

true evil is not just defined by a political point of view...
i'm missing some evil doers that should be right on the top of the list....

how about : Poll Pott

or radovan karadic
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by 11111111112

lol, he was a little over ambitious
Lvl 13
that pritzer or spritzer guy.

and the thread title should be changed to who do you think is evil.
Quote:
Originally posted by 11111111112

Hitler was strategically inept and his interfering cost them the war!! Thankfully!!
Lvl 13
sorry but i cant agree bomber harris was evil, hitler used every weapon agaisnt britain, to try and enslave us
we gave back to germany what they gave us
only bigger,
Lvl 13
britain has been a fighting nation for the past 1000 years, you wanna fuck with us,? pay the price
because we had to, whos there with the yanks in iraq, an afganistan, the brits, and why.? because we dont
forget our friends in our time of need, we were on our knees in 1941, till the yanks with there massive
fire power and man power saved us. GOD BLESS AMERICA.
Lvl 7
Quote:

sorry but i cant agree bomber harris was evil, hitler used every weapon agaisnt britain, to try and enslave us
we gave back to germany what they gave us
only bigger,

Forgive my ignorance, but I thought Bomber Harris was the man who led the bombing campaign against the Nazis? Did I miss something else? Are you guys saying he was evil because he sent planes up to bomb the people that nearly tore London apart with consistant bombings?
Lvl 13
yeh sum fuk head said bomber has was evil,lol.? i did think what fuking planet is he one,lol.
its not for who's side bomber was on but for what he knowingly ordered to do with a non-military target packed full of refugees mostly women and children.
He ordered to bomb Dresden with his newly developed Firestorm method on 13 february 45 when there was no tactical use other than using Dresden as a testing ground for his method.
it was a meaningless slaughter and over 100.000 perished in the flames.

and don't waiver this with the "all is fair in war" motto, because by using the same tactics as your "Evil" counterpart you might become victorious, but you will in no way be better than that you fought against.

please note, i'm not taking sides for the Nazi's here, i'm just saying both sides have their Mass murderers
Lvl 13
but i guess he can express an opionin due to the likes of bomber harris, and all the people
who gave there lives for sum knob head to make a statement like that,
its a funny old world.?
i'm not sure what you mean by that?
Lvl 11
The Evil Trinity:

Adolf Hitler
Carl Marx
Osama Bin Laden
huh why marx ? how many did he kill ?
Lvl 22
Quote:

yeh sum fuk head said bomber has was evil,lol.? i did think what fuking planet is he one,lol.

i`m on my own planet, there is no place for idiots like you.
oops .. i missed Maggie Thatcher on the list too..
Lvl 11
Evil emcompasses a lot more than just killing. Think of all that is Good:True, Pure, Right, Loving, Caring, etc.) Everything else is Evil. There is no middle ground.
Lvl 13
what i mean creepus, is that people have given there lives for the likes of you and me
to be able to express there opinions, in a free world, but for some knob head to say the people
who gave them that freedom were evil kinda takes the piss.?
Lvl 13
excuse me trustno 1, wasnt ireland on the side of the nazis during ww2.?
im talking about a world war, total war. not your war for freedom from england
thats your war, not mine,
Lvl 13
maybe ireland cut a deal with hitler.? but he lost,lol.
  • Goto: