Score: 4.50 Votes: 10
rate this

the most evil person who ever lived.

Starter: Mr.Poop Posted: 15 years ago Views: 7.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by knocker

creepus ur logic is starting to go round in circles mate, u say the enola gay pilot was only
doing his duty, so was harris co of bomber command.????.

An interesting book about the Enola Gay pilot on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Duty-Father-His-Son-Man/dp/0380814110/[blacklisted]sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1226877929&sr=8-1

His son wrote it. His son is a sports writer in Chicago. Talked about his father's service and thoughts about what he had done and so forth. Also creates that weird picture of the guy who essentially won WWII sitting in a Denny's eating pancakes.
The Obomination we elected as our next president, RONFLMAO. Wait & see.
Quote:
Originally posted by americanbulldog64

The Obomination we elected as our next president, RONFLMAO. Wait & see.

i'd say it's a little unfair to presuppose someone as the most evil person in history when they have not even began to take their course of action yet. but then again, your name is 'americanbulldog', just sayin'....
Lvl 6
hitler
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by phlux

i'd say it's a little unfair to presuppose someone as the most evil person in history when they have not even began to take their course of action yet. but then again, your name is 'americanbulldog', just sayin'....

I think its beyond unfair and borders in the ignorant and moronic.
Lvl 12
George W. Bush. has anyone said him yet?
Quote:
Originally posted by dr.waller

George W. Bush. has anyone said him yet?

throw that motherfucker GB Sr. in there too. Both assholes.
Lvl 18
i put obama on that list just to have a complete list.i dont agree with it.i was just being thourough(not sure if i spelled that right) mr obama may be missguided at best and i may not agree with his policies but that is beside the point.this is a thread about truly evil people.

by the way who was the head of those enron fucks who stole old peoples retirement funds.
Quote:

creepus ur logic is starting to go round in circles mate, u say the enola gay pilot was only
doing his duty, so was harris co of bomber command.????.

he developed and ordered it, he wasn't ordered to make his crews bomb refugees.

maybe its hard to see the logic if you don't take the necessity of the action into account.

the a-bomb served a purpose that justified the casualties involved.

the Dresden bombing had no such purpose, the nazi's were retreating on all fronts, and it was very obvious that the war in the west was nearing its end.
Dresden had no military role in the war, no war-industry, nothing to make it a strategic target.
to me it is the equivalent of kicking someone while he's down, but than on a fatal scale with 100.000 non-combatant casualties.
bomber had all of this information, He knew the city was packed with refugees. He knew it was of no strategic significance. He knew the layout of the old city with its wooden houses and narrow streets would be a deathtrap. He knew hitler would be defeated soon.

in my opinion someone who under the pretence of the war effort orders such a bombing knowing it will result in thousands of unnecessary civilian casualties, and will in no way shorten the war, is truly evil.

even more so because his motivation to do so was just because he could, and got away with it.
Lvl 18
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Poop

by the way who was the head of those enron fucks who stole old peoples retirement funds.

Corporate fraud is an interesting angle. Ruining peoples lives should count for something.

Who ever put Bush Sr. on there, that is donkey. Sr. was fine. Throwing up in the Japanese PM's lap isn't evil. And locking up Manny was a good thing.
A toss up between my ex wife and Hitler!
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

Corporate fraud is an interesting angle. Ruining peoples lives should count for something.

Who ever put Bush Sr. on there, that is donkey. Sr. was fine. Throwing up in the Japanese PM's lap isn't evil. And locking up Manny was a good thing.
I remember the throw up thing someone must have slipped him some broccoli
Lvl 13
another fact for creepus, germany delibretly targeted british cities and civilains for no other reason
but to inflict terror and weaken the resolve of the nation, many people where killed in cities like coventry, london,
liverpool, sheffield, birmingham, manchester, a 100 v1 and v2 rockets a day were fired into london alone
for two months, and like i said it was a DELIBRATE policy to inflict as many casualties as possible
and they didnt care who was killed, military, civlian, but hitler forgot to remember if you throw shit
its got a habit of coming right back at ya,
like i said earlier we were doing the same to them as they were doing to us,only we could do it on a far
bigger scale, maybe you live in the usa.? i dunno, so you wouldnt know how it feels to go to work in the
morning and where you lived isnt there any more when you got back, in fact the area round your home for a square
mile isnt there any more, and maybe 6 thousand people killed, and that was happening every day for 3 years.
so we gave to germany what they gave us, and this country salutes every person, every country that helped
to defeat evil, 6 million people murdered for no other reason but for being jewish, that my friend is true evil
and who would have been next on the list,?? germany, evil, had to be stopped what ever the cost and the cost was
high all over the world for 6 long years, so i cant accept ANY person who fought hitler and germany were evil,
war is war and hitler threw the rules of war out the window, war my friend is hell,
Lvl 12
Ozzy Osbourne, Judas priest, Motley Crue and all those satanic heavy metal bands that tried to poison the minds of our youth. They were sending subliminal messages about committing suicide, doing drugs and having sex. Tipper Gore tried to help stop this, but to no avail. If only Al would have been more involved. I mean, if his genius on global warming was also applied to this, people would have woke up and smelled the coffee, and these bastards may have been stopped.
Quote:
Originally posted by hornithologist

Ozzy Osbourne, Judas priest, Motley Crue and all those satanic heavy metal bands that tried to poison the minds of our youth. They were sending subliminal messages about committing suicide, doing drugs and having sex. Tipper Gore tried to help stop this, but to no avail. If only Al would have been more involved. I mean, if his genius on global warming was also applied to this, people would have woke up and smelled the coffee, and these bastards may have been stopped.
Quote:

another fact for creepus, germany delibretly targeted british cities and civilains for no other reason
but to inflict terror and weaken the resolve of the nation, many people where killed in cities like coventry, london,
liverpool, sheffield, birmingham, manchester, a 100 v1 and v2 rockets a day were fired into london alone
for two months, and like i said it was a DELIBRATE policy to inflict as many casualties as possible
and they didnt care who was killed, military, civlian, but hitler forgot to remember if you throw shit
its got a habit of coming right back at ya,
like i said earlier we were doing the same to them as they were doing to us,only we could do it on a far
bigger scale, maybe you live in the usa.? i dunno, so you wouldnt know how it feels to go to work in the
morning and where you lived isnt there any more when you got back, in fact the area round your home for a square
mile isnt there any more, and maybe 6 thousand people killed, and that was happening every day for 3 years.
so we gave to germany what they gave us, and this country salutes every person, every country that helped
to defeat evil, 6 million people murdered for no other reason but for being jewish, that my friend is true evil
and who would have been next on the list,?? germany, evil, had to be stopped what ever the cost and the cost was
high all over the world for 6 long years, so i cant accept ANY person who fought hitler and germany were evil,
war is war and hitler threw the rules of war out the window, war my friend is hell,

you do realize you don't discriminate between the german's and nazi's, now do you?
i'm not defending the nazi's, i'm not saying hitler shouldn't be on top of this list.

its just the fucking fact that we tend to forget that there are War crimes on each side, but on the winning side these crimes aren't judged, simply because the victims are/were the on the side of the enemy, and somehow by losing the conflict their rights as human beings are void.

i'm not judging Britains efforts,I in fact am very greatfull for them liberating us. (My family has lost and suffered under the nazi occupation)But this raid was by no means necessary,nor would it shorten the war and Harris knew this.

From a humane point of view however, someone needlessly killing 100.000 civilians, no matter wich side he's on, to me qualifies as evil.
He stooped to the same level as his enemy, it clarifies his motives, but that certainly doesn't justify his actions now does it?

just answer me this:

What if, hypothetically speaking, the nazi's would have won that war. What would your opinion be about the ones who concocted the terror bombings of London and Coventry, how would you feel about them getting away with it?
Quote:

Are you blaming music for all the shit in the world dickhead?
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by cooper9

Are you blaming music for all the shit in the world dickhead?

Not all music, just those evil heavy metal bands. I mean, bands like El Debarge and Stryper, with great intent and a furious beat are still just fine. Now, if Tipper Gore can rise up again, that would be tremendous. She will need the help of her husband, Al Gore. We all know what he can accomplish when he puts his mind to it.

People believe in Al, so much that most of the world dramatically decreased energy use, production, heck, even people are changing their daily routines. After all, if a family were to drive their SUV into the country to enjoy some wildlife, they would not only be killing the wildlife they came to watch, but destroying the earth for their children. So they sell the SUV and buy a Prius, but they can't all fit in there, better just stay home rather than taking two cars to do something you enjoy. Why wait until we have something economically feasible before making the transition? We don't need to, the world economy is adapting just fine during this massive transition. Plus, the world was about to explode if we didn't act quickly. Why? Because Al and his scientists say so. And with the 250 to 300 years the themometer has been around, as compared to the 5 billion years Earth has been around, that is plenty of data to conclude how our planet works.

So if Tipper, Al's wife, tells me that heavy metal is bad for us ... Yes, you're damn right I'm going to believe it. To Hell with metal!!
Lvl 43
Quote:
Originally posted by mrdorkbutt

Now Hitler was probably also nuts? Do we allow for insanity?

Nuts??....He had Syphilis...among other things, used Meth....BUT he did brainwash a country into following his beliefs..
Lvl 43
Quote:

Ozzy Osbourne, Judas priest, Motley Crue and all those satanic heavy metal bands that tried to poison the minds of our youth. They were sending subliminal messages about committing suicide, doing drugs and having sex.

YOU gotta be kidding??....I grew up on those bands, all the Bullshit about Kiss (stands for Knights in Satans Service i.e.)...Thing is that ya don't realize...YOU as a person make the choices...I believe everyone has the ability to be a killer (commit a murder, if you will)....everyone, just depends on if you make the choice to do it or not. Most of us don't...I, myself can't say it hasn't entered my mind from time to time...Free Will...imagine what kind of place this would be without it...I sure as hell don't want to...
  • Goto: