rate this

the most evil person who ever lived.

Starter: Mr.Poop Posted: 15 years ago Views: 7.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 8
Steven Gerrard
Quote:
Originally posted by knocker

excuse me trustno 1, wasnt ireland on the side of the nazis during ww2.?
im talking about a world war, total war. not your war for freedom from england
thats your war, not mine,

No, where the fuck did you hear that?

The Axis powers were a group of countries led by Nazi Germany, the Kingdom of Italy (however, in the final years, only its northern part, as the Italian Social Republic) and the Empire of Japan

The Allies, led by the United Kingdom and until its defeat, France, were joined in the European theatre by the Soviet Union in June 1941 and by the United States in December 1941. In the Asia-Pacific theater, the Allies were led by the Republic of China,

Ireland

Main article: History of Ireland

The island of Ireland was divided politically between Éire (as the Republic of Ireland is officially known; it was the Irish Free State until 1949), and Northern Ireland, a full part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and a full participant in the U.K. armed forces.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Participants_in_World_War_II#Axis_powers
Quote:
Originally posted by knocker

what i mean creepus, is that people have given there lives for the likes of you and me
to be able to express there opinions, in a free world, but for some knob head to say the people
who gave them that freedom were evil kinda takes the piss.?

well with all due respect to the ones who actually fought for our freedom,
bomber harris hasn't put his own life on the line for anyones freedom, what makes him evil is that he ordered his crews to bomb the shit out of civilians, with no other purpose than to test his "theory" this was a mere 12 weeks before the wars end. the germans were retreating on all fronts...
The dresden bombing has in no way whatsoever contributed to the victory over the nazi's.

and bomber got away with killing a 100.000 and has never shown any regret for killing so many non combatants

in my opinion that's true evil
Lvl 13
did some checking up my self, yeh your right, many apologies to your self
and trustno1
Quote:
Originally posted by Xandar

No, where the fuck did you hear that?

The Axis powers were a group of countries led by Nazi Germany, the Kingdom of Italy (however, in the final years, only its northern part, as the Italian Social Republic) and the Empire of Japan

The Allies, led by the United Kingdom and until its defeat, France, were joined in the European theatre by the Soviet Union in June 1941 and by the United States in December 1941. In the Asia-Pacific theater, the Allies were led by the Republic of China,

Ireland

Main article: History of Ireland

The island of Ireland was divided politically between Éire (as the Republic of Ireland is officially known; it was the Irish Free State until 1949), and Northern Ireland, a full part of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, and a full participant in the U.K. armed forces.

[ Link ]

Whilst Ireland was officially British and had British Army regiments such as the irish guards. Due to the hatred of the Engish by most of the population, the Germans could shelter U-boats there and bring in spies through Ireland.

Next suggestion for an evil bastard...Winston Churchill!!
did anyone mention Idi amin yet? besides being a dictator he was said to be a cannibal...

Lvl 10
Quote:
Originally posted by TickLes

Osama bin laden? not sure he is evil, he is fighting for his own cause. I don't agree but don't see him as evil.

Hitler was mad, Stalin a power crazed fool.

The person who decided that the word "lisp" should gave an S....he's pure evil

He is evil, not question about it. There's fighting for a cause you believe in and there's not caring who you kill, crush or hurt to achieve it just because they don't have the same point of view that you do.

As for the most evil, that's a toss-up. Do you pick the person who orders the death of millions or the person who gets his hands dirty.

Hitler probably never directly killed anyone but he was evil.

Josef Mengele put his hands on people and enjoyed torturing men, women and children just to watch them squirm under the guise of science.

Ed Gein butchered women and hung their bodies up in his house. (He's the guy Psycho is based on.)

There was a couple in Kansas city that killed a woman just because the guy wanted to kill a woman while he fucked her on video. His girlfriend was filmed it for him. That's some sick shit.

But hands down, I'm picking Dear Abby, that c*** has caused more hate and discontent in tis world that we can count.
* This post has been modified : 15 years ago
http://sprott.physics.wisc.edu/pickover/good.html
Lvl 13
with all due respect creepus, hitler didnt put his life on the line, he just ordered the murder
of millions, hitler gave britain all he had to give in order to defeat us. and he would have used
the atom bomb if they got it first, make no mistake, many innocent civilains were killed
on both sides, which is very sad, but in total war which ww2 was, even the united states knew they
had to use every weapon available to bring the war to a quick end, hence the atom bomb on hiroshima
and nagasaki, killing many ,many innocent civilians, in total war you have to use every option
available,as co of bomber command harris carried out the orders of the war cabinet and churchill,
and the atom bomb was ordered on japan by the american government at the time,
in order to end the war as quickly as possible like i said, trustno1 said harris was evil for what he did
was the pilot of enola gay just as evil.????. the most evil person in all this is war it self.
Quote:
Originally posted by creepus

well with all due respect to the ones who actually fought for our freedom,
bomber harris hasn't put his own life on the line for anyones freedom, what makes him evil is that he ordered his crews to bomb the shit out of civilians, with no other purpose than to test his "theory" this was a mere 12 weeks before the wars end. the germans were retreating on all fronts...
The dresden bombing has in no way whatsoever contributed to the victory over the nazi's.

and bomber got away with killing a 100.000 and has never shown any regret for killing so many non combatants

in my opinion that's true evil

Not to forget that the Germans bombed Eindhoven after it was liberated, just as a 'going away' present!! nice touch!
hmmmz i never said hitler wasn't evil...

and in the case of the A-bomb we are talking of a situation were the japanese had a strategy of tenaciously defending every inch of soil they occupied. it would have cost the americans maybe twice the casualties would they have done this without the a-bomb.

the pilot of the Enola gay, wasn't evil, he was merely executing his orders, Nor were the bomber crews of the Dresden raid evil, they carried out their orders, and didn't know they were about to set fire to a city full of women and children.

war itself is an ugly thing, thats true.. and there's evil on both sides of each conflict.
but somehow its an ancient taboo to speak of "evil" commited by the victor.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr_Bubbles

Not to forget that the Germans bombed Eindhoven after it was liberated, just as a 'going away' present!! nice touch!

this will be the last time i state this! i'm not defending the Nazi's! read what i'm fucking writing.
Your also wrong about Nazi (German) subs able to dock. Infact any spies that were picked up by the police and IRA, were handed over to the British, unless they died trying to flee.

Show me proof otherwise and Ill say im wrong, and I don't mean rumors about it, I am very good in history, and WW II was a specialty for me, since I had so many relatives on all sides fighting in it.
Lvl 13
creepus ur logic is starting to go round in circles mate, u say the enola gay pilot was only
doing his duty, so was harris co of bomber command.????.
Lvl 13
and a point of fact, the raf crews knew exaclty what bombs they were dropping and which
cities they were dropping them on, hitler did the same to us, but we still had the resourses
to hit them harder. i dont class any of them as evil nor the officers giving out the orders,
losing the war to hitler WASNT AN OPTION,
Lvl 13
that fat bastard from somalia and later his son,which was a u.s marine who later become a grade a asshole just like his father.
Lvl 14
In most Academic studies the answer comes up as Jospeh Stalin
Not even an honorable mention. I need to go back to Evil school I suspect.

I have a few..

Agreeing with Creepus on Idi Amin

Ed Gein

Jeff Dhamer

Jim Jones

Julius Caesar
i'd say whoever started the whole "my people are the REAL chosen ones" aspect of religion was one sick motherfucker...
Lvl 13
not a person per say,but some isp(s) are evil.

and they have a ceo so it is a person,a bit anyhow.
  • Goto: