Score: 5.00 Votes: 7
rate this

Funny Little Things You Do..(that you think noone else does)

Starter: Honda_X Posted: 14 years ago Views: 9.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 15
i never remember to check my watch list until i add something new to it
Lvl 28
I laugh at cumshots.

Whenever I see one, or a pic of one..I'm usually all "bawhahah".

I've just always thought that was strange I guess.
Lvl 28
Fake an accent to annoy people.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous_Poster

Sometimes I just wish I would die and get it over with. I f#ckin' hate my life.

I'm the same as this

I tried to end it four years ago and might again
Lvl 6
Yay something for people to think I'm even weirder!
If a drink has been open for longer than an hour I can't drink it here in south yorkshire, but when I'm with my family in london I don't mind.
I have to use kitchen towel(tissue) to dry anything I've washed up, coz I'm scared that a tea towel would have germs/fluff on it. Or I just be lazy and let things drip/air dry.
I can't have a bath without my husband in the bathroom with me, coz I'm scared spiders will jump out the hole where it stops the bath overflowing and attack me. Or jump down from the ceiling on their little bungee jumps and attack me.
(Too much info here sorry) I have to put 'padding' of bog roll in the loo when I go for a number two coz I don't like sploshes of toilet water up my arse, lol!
I can't buy things from supermarkets or shops if it's the last one sitting on the shelf. I automatically think it must have something wrong with it if it's the last one!
Sometimes when I'm bored I pluck my pubes out with a pair of tweezers. Not all of them, just a few.
I only shave if I think someone is going to see the hairy body parts(for pictures and stuff) I don't mind my husband seeing me as a hairy yetti.
I eat oxo cubes, only the beef ones though!
I can't leave the house unless I'm with someone, I can't even go into the garden, or walk my dog.
I have to use lip balm about ten million times a day.
When I go to the loo, even if I was the last person to use it, I have to wipe the seat with loo roll.
If someone is in my way when out, instead of saying 'excuse me' I go out of my way to walk around them, having to go down a million differet isles(or however you spell it) in supermarkets sometimes. (I don't like talking to strangers!)
The first thing I do when I wake up and before I go sleep is check my laptop... this is usually the first and last site I'm on!
I don't like going supermarket shopping if I haven't got my reusable bags or my shopping trolley coin.
If I try and type looking at the keys on the keyboard, I have issues. I type better not looking where I'm typing.

I'm going to stop now, these arn't funny things and I must sound like a right freak. Not that anyone ever reads my essay long posts. But it's entertained me for a while when I was bored and meant to be doing more important things so yay! If anyone does read it, I think they might try and throw me in the loonie bin. :o Ahhhhhhhh.
Lvl 6
Quote:

I'm the same as this

Lvl 6
Quote:

I'm the same as this

That makes me sad!
Try and think of the good things, instead of the bad things, even if they're only little things!
I was the same only a few years ago, but now I just think, yeah some things may suck, but I have a awesome husband and the cutest dog in the world.
And thinking of family and stuff and how they'd feel if you died, that helps too. Coz by thinking about them, you realise people do care, and that should be enough to make anyone want to stay alive!

*sings* Always look on the bright side of life, de doo de doo de doo doo doo.
*sings some more* Thingssss can only get better! Lalalalalaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Lvl 10
Quote:

I'm the same as this

this post was me...
hope everyone else had a good christmas season
Lvl 13
you i use to think i was the only weird roster on this site
i stand corrected
after read all this
in in good shape around here
so my picking my toenails while i watch tv is not that bad
Lvl 28
I play a few instruments, but when in a situation where I could play one, or if someone asks me if I do..I usually say I don't play once. I hate playing instruments in front of people, it weirds me out.

I once played the violin for my girlfriend when I was younger, while she thought it was sweet...everyone else she told (a few people) described it as "the gayest thing ever"...so that could be part of it maybe..
Lvl 6
I wear normal socks underneath my fluffy socks, so I get to wear them for an extra day before I have to wash them.
I like to keep apples in the fridge, but have to wait for them to 'warm up' to room temperature before I can eat them. But if there sliced, then I prefer them cold.
I want to be normal. Just for a day, hmph.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by LeggyShyGirl

I want to be normal. Just for a day, hmph.
Maybe you should try harder!!!
Lvl 10
Being normal would just be plain boring though

Lvl 6
Hmm true!
Another funny thing.
I just got almost naked in the snow, yet I'm boiling hot?
I think I'm the bad kind of abnormal, hmph.
Lvl 28
Sometimes I drive with my knee so I can eat my food with both hands.
  • Goto: