Done.
Lvl 27
You haven't even started
Lvl 27
Leaving now
Lvl 27
See you in a month.
Lvl 8
As the creator of this thread, I do hold the power to erase it, right? (honestly, I don't know. I've never deleted a thread here)
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by Davey45
As the creator of this thread, I do hold the power to erase it, right? (honestly, I don't know. I've never deleted a thread here)

That would just delete the first post ^^
Lvl 25
Our members are literally the worst. Fucking creates an account. Uploads a picture. Logs the fuck off.

Lvl 27
Top row, second from the left, that's a nice figure
Lvl 20
I have a Birthday Cake!!!!!!

But it's not my birthday. I guess i should update my shit.

Not sure what happened there.
Lvl 27
Happy eBirthday
Lvl 20
My job is so fucking unbelievable. I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not even sure she showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with it's constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Originally posted by HondaX
Davey45 finds this awesome.
Lvl 20
I miss this kind of stuff ^
F1098, omuh find this awesome.
Lvl 27
Randomness...
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Randomness...

You owe me titties. I clicked your link.
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 27
Link must be broken
Lvl 19
That is such an unawesome response Demo.....
Lvl 70
Quote:
Originally posted by DEMO
Link must be broken

Annnnd I got baited and clicked it
Lvl 20
Rant:

I hate Windows 10. It has these apps included like XBox. When I would open Ebay it would pop up a little window that asked "Is this a game?". You would think it would be intuitive enough to recognize that no, Ebay is not a game after I clicked on "NO THIS IS NOT A GAME" 1000 fucking times. But no it would pop up every time I opened Ebay (and some other apps). I tried to remove it by uninstalling it but the "Uninstall" command was not functional for the XBox app.

I was finally able to remove the XBox app using Windows Powershell and the annoying little "Is this a game" window was gone for good.

Wait, nope.

Overnight today a Windows 10 update was pushed and it FUCKING REINSTALLED THE FUCKING XBOX FUCKING APP!!!!!!

And it wants to know if Ebay is a game.

Fuck off Microsoft. You're a cunt.
F1098, johnsnow find this awesome.
Lvl 22
I agree with hydrahead. Although I don't have your problems with Ebay, I'm not a fan of Win 10. It's been nothing but a royal pain. And the way MS pushes out the updates is very annoying.
  • Goto: