Score: 3.67 Votes: 3
rate this

Finish the sentence, Chapter 16 (by best approximation)

Starter: bustMall Posted: 12 years ago Views: 21.9K
  • Goto:
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Notech_The_Monk

Of course we do. How else will we...

....wait in pain for her to return ? she, however, is unconvinced at this lack of sincerity and will simply play with the lovely Ms D until the right kind of invitation is given.

you know the kind.....sort of like Goldilocks.....just right...
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

....wait in pain for her to return ? she, however, is unconvinced at this lack of sincerity and will simply play with the lovely Ms D until the right kind of invitation is given.

you know the kind.....sort of like Goldilocks.....just right...

(What are we playing now, "Pick the sentence you're going to finish"?)
Lvl 19
( why yes ! for the moment)

....know what pain and suffering she has endured from certain evil parties who would keep her from her true love, D who is beside her side and loving it because..........
Lvl 22
she knows that the Monk and the lowly bait boy are on her side now. The Monk asks 2SY why do you....
Lvl 19
....aAnd she replies breathlessly...."because F is my one and truly love", and then hangs up on the telephone solicitor and returns to F with......

Quote:

she knows that the Monk and the lowly bait boy are on her side now. The Monk asks 2SY why do you....
Lvl 22
..you know I love you but then of course I really....
Lvl 19
Quote:

..you know I love you but then of course I really....

.....couldn't explain it to myself, because....
Lvl 28
... that Bait-Boy with his boyish grin, masculine charms, romantic nature, good heart and bottle of Dos Equis, is just impossible to clear from my mind"...

Lvl 22
yet the Monk had this certain allure that....
Lvl 19
Quote:

yet the Monk had this certain allure that....

the bait man cannot resist, while the women r sa-woooooning over the devine Miss F, who has Miss D by her side with two.....
Lvl 22
(TWISTED i SAY YOU ARE) lol

Monks who have ....
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by F1098

the bait man cannot resist, .....

(Notech, you just can't leave this gal with an open door)
Lvl 22
(I just had to do that)
Lvl 19
( you guys are weird. i love open doors.)
Lvl 28
(from "two monks who have..."

...revealed the mysteries of Monkdom to the D'ster in such a manner that 2sy's feelin' the woozies, and starting to swoon for Monk & the Grasshopper...
Lvl 19
....but the lovable D has round heels and ends up in F's arms where she belongs, without insects and friars ( however frequent) and the distractions of.....
Lvl 28
... The scent of fresh tuna all over the bait boy... It smelled so familiar to her...
Lvl 19
....but she couldn't remember who, or where it reminded her of. And then, as the breeze shifted and she looked out to sea, she said "OMG ! It is....
Lvl 28
... "my beloved Bait-boy, and that smell (giggle-giggle) is me. I remember it all now!", as she ran to his arms...
Lvl 19
....as he was turning to look at the passing bait boat, and poor D fell into the water, emerging as happy as a wet cat and ran to the waiting F and lived happily ever after. end of thread, I hope, because......
  • Goto: