[DEV] Upcoming tagsystem!

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 16 years ago Views: 8.1K
  • Goto:
couch/sofa?
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

bump for my tag suggestions.

Will add these in a couple of hours.. haven't had time for it since the new version.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Will add these in a couple of hours.. haven't had time for it since the new version.

Sweet, thanks Diz.

Quote:
Originally posted by Cooper.

couch/sofa?

"couch" is there, as is "livingroom"
Lvl 13
Definately like the new tagging system, and can't wait to be able to use complex searches!
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by CyprusBlue113

Definately like the new tagging system, and can't wait to be able to use complex searches!

I first let people tag a little and then will enable the search and filter stuff
Lvl 25
Added words: truck, bicycle, motorcycle, nipples-large, nipples-small, nipples-hard, nipples-pierced, clitpiercing, bar, cigarette, strap-on, handcuffs, tshirt, sweater, jeans, capris, hair-long, hair-short, hair-curly, hair-straight, hair-braids, hair-ponytail, hair-hilights, tits-perky, tits-natural, tits-saggy, dress, slacks, non-nude, barefoot, ugs, hat, boots, sandals, sneakers, hair-darkblonde, hair-black, computer

Renamed:
cars -> Car
blonde -> hair-blonde
brunnete -> hair-brown
redhead -> hair-red

Removed:
nipples, tits
Lvl 25
Updated the tag rules + system.
Lvl 25
Added: sunglasses
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz

....tags added...

Quote:

Updated the tag rules + system.

damn, you're on a roll!

thanks. good job
Lvl 25
Quote:

damn, you're on a roll!

thanks. good job

Should I make you a tag mod? so when you are tagging all your tags become permanent tags directly.
Lvl 11
Both

× stocking
and
× stockings

appear in the tags. Is there a reason for both? If not I'd remove the singular version (stocking).

Or is that a misspelling of "stalking"
Lvl 11
Here is a FAQ that I wrote for the tagging system. Does this look OK? I'd be happy to pitch in on the FAQ, anticipating user questions and answering them is a big part of my job.

BTW - if you were here earlier and saw a post with an incomplete FAQ attached, I deleted that post.

The attachment is in Word 2003 format.
Lvl 24
pointy nipples

pokies need to be there
Lvl 59
Quote:

Should I make you a tag mod? so when you are tagging all your tags become permanent tags directly.

Yeah, that'd be cool...I've been making an effort to tag pretty much all the pics I see to build up a good, accurate base.
Lvl 20
OK....I'm a bit upset. I understand the need for rules on the tag system. We don't want idiots tagging pictures with a bunch of garbage for the mods to clean up. I noticed that that I can no longer tag pics because I have not left any comments.

Does this make sense?

A Sponsor, who has voted on more than 78 000 pics cannot add tags.
Any old schmuck who types 'nice pussy' fifteen times can.

Any chance we can get this fixed?
Lvl 25
Quote:

Yeah, that'd be cool...I've been making an effort to tag pretty much all the pics I see to build up a good, accurate base.

Everything you add now is an permanent tag.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Dragon_

OK....I'm a bit upset. I understand the need for rules on the tag system. We don't want idiots tagging pictures with a bunch of garbage for the mods to clean up. I noticed that that I can no longer tag pics because I have not left any comments.

Does this make sense?

A Sponsor, who has voted on more than 78 000 pics cannot add tags.
Any old schmuck who types 'nice pussy' fifteen times can.

Any chance we can get this fixed?

Seems like I made an error, will fix this a.s.a.p.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveWa

Here is a FAQ that I wrote for the tagging system. Does this look OK? I'd be happy to pitch in on the FAQ, anticipating user questions and answering them is a big part of my job.

BTW - if you were here earlier and saw a post with an incomplete FAQ attached, I deleted that post.

The attachment is in Word 2003 format.

Gonna look into this Thanks for the help..
hair - orange
Lvl 11
For hair-orange, are you referring to girls who die their hair outrageous colors? Because if so maybe they should be grooped together in one tag.

Another tag suggestion:

scenegirl
  • Goto: