Score: 5.00 Votes: 7
rate this

[DEV] Upcoming tagsystem!

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 16 years ago Views: 8.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
I would second dave's suggestion for adding the tag: clothed

a few others: nails or manicure, creampie or cum (something to differentiate between cumshots and shots of just a girl with some jizz on her cooter or something), bleach-blonde

Finally, I would suggest adding a "tags added" statistic to the user statistics under their profile. In addition to being a nice feature, people tend to participate a bit more if there is some recognition of their contributions. I think that would really encourage people to tag the pictures. Perhaps even something like a userpoint for each 10 or 20 tags or so, just as a little participation reward?
Lvl 25
Added: boxershort, sunglasses
Lvl 12
Maybe it's already mentioned before, but could you add B&W as a tag?
Lvl 25
B&W? As in Black&White picture?
Lvl 25
Added word: handbra
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

B&W? As in Black&White picture?

Yes, the shorthand is less confusing.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Ferocius

Yes, the shorthand is less confusing.

Less confusing?

How can the full text version of something be more confusing than the abbreviation
Lvl 59
J.B.I.E.L.T. (D)
Lvl 26
What about adding BBW?
Lvl 12
Quote:
Originally posted by Punly

How can the full text version of something be more confusing than the abbreviation?

Very simple, It is more or less of a standard term on many picture sites.
Lvl 25
B&W BBW what the fuck is BBW?
Lvl 12
Quote:

B&W BBW what the fuck is BBW?

Big Beautiful Women (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Beautiful_Woman)
Lvl 4
I have been hoping for a tagging system on here for ages, that way, particular niches can be viewed as opposed to having to trawl through all of the content. However, I dont think its something that should just be done by the Mods, that would be a lot of work, and obviously a lot of this goes on opinion. I think perhaps, Mods, Sponsors and members of a certain rank. Great news though.
Lvl 11
Is anyone tagging? I've been going through the babes and tagging a few every time i log on, and I'm not seeing many other tags.

EL has a good idea, maybe a user statistic showing how many pics the user has tagged would serve a couple of purposes
- to provide recognition, I need constant reinforcement to keep going.
- to increase visibility and participation

I also like the idea of a point to one's "user score" for n number of photos tagged.

Quote:
Originally posted by Ferocius

Big Beautiful Women (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Beautiful_Woman)

Or Big Beached Whale, depending on your point of view.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by DaveWa

Is anyone tagging? I've been going through the babes and tagging a few every time i log on, and I'm not seeing many other tags.

I have been here and there. (I was browsing through my uploads the other day tagging some of my own pics.)

Quote:
Originally posted by DaveWa

EL has a good idea, maybe a user statistic showing how many pics the user has tagged would serve a couple of purposes
- to provide recognition, I need constant reinforcement to keep going.
- to increase visibility and participation

I was beginning to think that only I could see that post, since it was almost entirely ignored.
Lvl 25
Added tag: BBW

We need some tags to describe tits:

Tits-Small
Tits-Big

??

and I have added the statistics to userprofile how much tagges somebody has made.
Lvl 20
Big breast
Small breast

or maybe

Big bust
Small bust

Think breast is better though.
Lvl 5
Great idea. You got my support.
Lvl 59
Quote:

Tits-Small
Tits-Big

??

How about:

Tits-manly
Tits-small
Tits-medium
Tits-large
Tits-x-large
Tits-ZOMG!!!

or something like

tits- <A
tits- A/B
tits- C/D
tits- >D

those are just my ideas.

Quote:
Originally posted by DizX

and I have added the statistics to userprofile how much tagges somebody has made.

sweet!
Lvl 11
Quote:

Tits-Small
Tits-Big

I like
tits-small
tits-med
tits-big

Too many descriptors for one category can get confusing.

Quote:

Cool! looks like your recording how many individual tags a user has entered, not the number of pictures they've tagged. I'm showing

Tagged: 372

and there is no way that I've tagged 372 pictures. One question though, do you think that this is driving the correct behavior? This could lead to overtagging pics with incorrect tags just to drive the number up. These extra tags would never show up because enough users would not add them to the same pic to have them become permanent, but it would mess up the database.

I think that displaying the number of pics tagged would drive the behavior that you're looking for. Is that available?
  • Goto: