Score: 5.00 Votes: 7
rate this

[DEV] Upcoming tagsystem!

Starter: Diz-X Posted: 16 years ago Views: 8.0K
  • Goto:
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by Diz-X

Added words to the list at beginning of the topic and changed the topic so far.

Some suggestions from me: bathroom, lesbian, kissing, flashing, bath, toilet, public, bondage, brown, couple, grey, dancing, fisting, handjob, indian, interracial, kitchen, latex, leather, masterbation, mature, old, oral, party, rubber, skinny, spanking, spycam, teen, upskirt, webcam, young

Looks like Diz suggested "grey". right between "couple" and "dancing". I don't even want to guess at what he was thinking.
Lvl 59
Maybe grey, as in grey hair? I actually ran across a picture or two of old ladies that I couldn't categorize because there was no hair-grey option.

But now I can use that.

Also, dave, I'll give your excel sheet a once over and let you know what I think.
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

Maybe grey, as in grey hair? I actually ran across a picture or two of old ladies that I couldn't categorize because there was no hair-grey option.

Um, you don't have to go back and tag that one if you don't want to
Lvl 25
I sit possible to make requests for Tag Words, and get "Skinnydip" and "wet-T-shirt" added.
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

This applies to my Hair-Orange option

I would think of grey as Eyes-Grey
Lvl 11
eyes-gray is in the tag list already. Here's the current "eyes" list:

eyes-amber
eyes-blue
eyes-brown
eyes-gray
eyes-green
eyes-hazel
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by britmonkey

I sit possible to make requests for Tag Words, and get "Skinnydip" and "wet-T-shirt" added.

you don't need wet-tshirt, as there already exists "wet" and "tshirt" and "see-through" separately, so if one were to search using those criterion one would come up with the same results as searching for "wet-T-shirt" alone.

Skinny dip can be searched for similarly, by searching "naked" "pool" "beach" "wet" or some combination thereof.
Lvl 20
Quote:

Seems like I made an error, will fix this a.s.a.p.

Thanks, Diz
Lvl 20
Can I suggest an automatic tag? I was thinking "Fullsize" to go along with all the pics that can be expanded. That way when we can finally search by tags, we can also search for Fullsize/expandable pics.
Lvl 11
A few suggested tags

mirror
candid
o-face (or orgasm)
tits-hanging
freckles

how about grouping the skin colors under "skin-"

skin-brown
skin-ebony
skin-tan
skin-white
skin-freckles

Or as Swiss suggests

skin-pale
skin-light
skin-tan
skin-medium (or what would we use for a latina?)
skin-dark
skin-black (or ebony)

Could also group unique things about skin

skin-tattoo
skin-tramp-stamp (i think there are enough, and this is a special kind of tat)
skin-freckles
skin-mole (or skin-beautymark)
* This post has been modified : 16 years ago
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Dragon_

Can I suggest an automatic tag? I was thinking "Fullsize" to go along with all the pics that can be expanded. That way when we can finally search by tags, we can also search for Fullsize/expandable pics.

Those tags aren't really needed because I can easy add that to the search query when searching tags.
Lvl 25
I think grey was for the hair color
Lvl 11
Finally got to 1,000. Attached a spreadsheet with suggested tags on the "Suggestions" tab. We thought that this would be an easy way to keep track of them.

Swiss - I added in your skin tones. By the way, Swiss and I have been talking about tags, so many of these are his, or we came up with together.

EL - I saw that you had a comment about jewelry a few pages back, I've added some to the suggestions.
Lvl 72
heyI think we need to add nip slip or slipple and jewelry I have tried landing strip, not there but bald is hope this helps Dave
Lvl 11
Quote:
Originally posted by agentdave

heyI think we need to add nip slip or slipple and jewelry I have tried landing strip, not there but bald is hope this helps Dave

I second nipslip, it's a type of picture, same for "downblouse". By the way, I'm personally very embarrassed that I forgot these tags.. I had a Downblouse and Nippleslip thread.

"Bald"? I don't see it in the list, but Diz did add "shaved".

Just to be clear - Swiss and I have nothing to do with adding tags to the database. All that we've been doing is keeping a list of tags that are in the database, catagorizing them according to Swiss's and my warped senses of catagorizing girls, and uploading them to the thread. The only reason that we've been doing this is because it's easier for us to tag pictures when there is a list at hand, and that list is broken into catagories. As a public service, we're sharing this spreadsheet with eveyone else in the hope that it will help you to accurately and complely tag pics.

As a side project, when we see a picture and want to tag it, but that tag does not exist in the database, we've been keeping track of it in the same spreadsheet, just because it's convenient. Think of the suggested tags as an RFC, discuss them, say why they're not good, why they should be something else, and which ones you like. we're happy to add other people's suggestions to the suggested tags sheet, but I'm not going to guarantee that we see them all.

We have no say at all in what tags actually get into the database, that's up to Diz, and any crew members he may be working with. If Diz thinks that what Swiss and I are doing is good, than I'm happy. If he thinks that we're trying to usurp him, I'm sorry and assure everyone that is not the case.
Lvl 5
FINALY SOMEONE SMART HERE ON WBW
Lvl 18
The tags are comin along pretty good from what I've noticed just lookin at the babe gallery. Lindros has done a little over 8,000 which is impressive. All the newer uploaded pics seem to be getting tagged, the old archived ones will probably take a long ass time. I gave up on tagging pics myself after a day or two and 1100 tags cause it's next to pointless for regular users to tag anything, really I don't even know why regular users have the option of adding tags to pics, since only the mods are trusted enough for their tags to be taken seriously it should've just been a mod only thing in my opinion.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by Swiss407

The tags are comin along pretty good from what I've noticed just lookin at the babe gallery. Lindros has done a little over 8,000 which is impressive. All the newer uploaded pics seem to be getting tagged, the old archived ones will probably take a long ass time. I gave up on tagging pics myself after a day or two and 1100 tags cause it's next to pointless for regular users to tag anything, really I don't even know why regular users have the option of adding tags to pics, since only the mods are trusted enough for their tags to be taken seriously it should've just been a mod only thing in my opinion.

Well net version should have a fix so trusted non crew members can have tag moderator rights

Doing my best to make this place beter and beter every day!
Lvl 20
Quote:

Those tags aren't really needed because I can easy add that to the search query when searching tags.

Thanks Diz. Guess that's what I was looking for...just didn't know how to say it.
Lvl 25
Quote:
Originally posted by The_Dragon_

Thanks Diz. Guess that's what I was looking for...just didn't know how to say it.

Well wortol came with a excellent idea for the tag search and to be honest I love it. We are working on it and will release it in the next version 5.4 . So you still have the wait for 5.3.5 to be released
  • Goto: