Score: 1.95 Votes: 58
rate this

should i pierce them?

Starter: MissJade08 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 15.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Hey guys and girls! I hope this is the right place to start this thread. If not, sorry!

What do you all think about nipple piercings? Not the round rings...but the bars? Im thinking pretty hard about getting one or both of mine done and am looking for oppinions! Most of you have seen the pics of me that my husband Jade08 posted, but heres some of my boobs. Do you think they'd look good pierced?
Lvl 6
Lvl 6
All the pics of me are on my favorites. What do you think?
Lvl 21
please no do not mangle those perfect nips
Lvl 26
I think your tits are already so beautiful and lovely.I'm not fan of piercing for sure and I think that would be bad for your awesome tits!!!Don't ruin them!
Lvl 17
You are already great as is, MissJade...
Lvl 6
Thanks waywardson and shonne, but they are FAR from perfect!
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by MissJade08

Thanks waywardson and shonne, but they are FAR from perfect!
No way baby!!!OK they are not big but they are so sweet,suckable and with fantastic form.So don't do that to your beauty!!!Come on,who loves to suck metal instead of that delicious tits???
Lvl 59
They are good candidates for piercing, as far as nipples go (flat nips look weird pierced).

Every time I've been with a girl who's had pierced nipples it's been kinda awkward. I mean, it's cool to look at and stuff, but kinda weird when you put them in our mouth. It's like sucking on an earring or something, which is just, I dunno.

So, they'd look pretty solid pierced, if you ignore that second part about my general apathy toward piercings in practical use. Aesthetically though, they're kinda cool.
Lvl 6
They look great as they are but would look good pierced too.
Lvl 29
No!!

They're beautiful as they are!!

Lvl 12
they're just perfect the way they are-no need to pierce them
Lvl 6
Im getting a lot of "no's". Thats what Im looking for though, oppinions! Thank you all so much!

Lindros: are you saying you wouldnt suck on my nipples?

Just kidding!
Lvl 26
Quote:

Im getting a lot of "no's". Thats what Im looking for though, oppinions! Thank you all so much!

Just kidding!
And what is Mr.Jade wish?Pierce or not?I wouldn't like to go against him!!!(beer)
Lvl 29
Quote:

You wouldn't suck his? I hear they taste just like chicken!!

Lvl 59
Quote:

Just kidding!

Well, if you read what I said, I mention how the piercings have been in my mouth, so it's not like I discriminate against them. It's just a little more metallic than the non-pierced nipple, when in the mouth, which is a little odd, I guess.
Lvl 6
Shonne when i asked him he said what he always says "if thats what you wanna do babe, they'll look great either way".

So I told him I was going to ask WBW lol
Lvl 26
Quote:

Shonne when i asked him he said what he always says "if thats what you wanna do babe, they'll look great either way".

So I told him I was going to ask WBW lol
Then don't do that!Enjoy in your natural curves!!!
Lvl 6
The only girls nipples I have ever sucked on were not pierced, so I cant compare...but I can definately see how it might feel odd on your tongue.

Thanks everyone for your oppinion. Im leaning towards not doing it!
Lvl 22
If you like the thought of pain I say go for IT, (it only hurts for awhile) !

I'm with Mr. Jade on this, it's what I told my wife, she got them.
  • Goto: