Score: 1.95 Votes: 58
rate this

should i pierce them?

Starter: MissJade08 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 15.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
Quote:
Originally posted by MissJade08

[...] Do you think they'd look good pierced?

De gustibus non est disputandum.

I like women piercings.

One of my lovers (http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4800755/1/200/Would_you_want_her_now.html#postNumber71 & http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4800755/1/200/Would_you_want_her_now.html#postNumber74) did it and it wasn't noticeable although we did enjoy it. She had a big breasts (85cm under and 120cm in the fullest part)

Saying personally It was more exciting for me when I did a navel piercing to the one which had a boobs almost like yours http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/4050686/#postNumber13.
Lvl 16
I say yes, and here's why:

1) Your tits look fantastic, and they are going to look fantastic with or without hardware in them.

2) If you decide you don't like them, take them out. It's that simple.

3) Every girlfriend that I have had with nipple piercings has loved them, and not only for looks. My last girlfriend loved, loved, LOVED it when I played with her rings! It can be very stimulating.

Anyway, that's my opinion...
Lvl 6
My wife has a friend who has a piercing and she showed it to me, I was impressed. But as it was the first time I saw her 38dd's I was already impressed. Got to touch them but nothing else. She did it for a former BF but loves them. If you don't like it Remove them and it will heal, just like freshly pierced ears. Just out the money for the piercing. Either way I'll look at your pics.
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by J-Swiss

I gotta agree with the fact that nipple piercings can look good but only get in the way during sex. I have no interest in licking or sucking metal, it's just cold and hard and unpleasant.

Ever get one tangled in a chest hair?

I did once, Back in the eighties. I dated a girl that had one nipple pierced. Had a little hoop in it. Fuckin' ouch!!

Lvl 7
Please nnnoooooooooo !!!!
they are perfect
Lvl 7
at the end of the day its your choice but be warned it hurts like FUCK.
Lvl 8
if my opinion is anything to go by i would say leave them as you was born without them and they are best left natural but at the end of the day it,s your choice....ps and just think when your at the airport going though check-in it could get embarrassing getting your breasts out when there's kids about...so my choice would be..............NO................ DON,T DO IT......Pss your breasts are great as there are (o)(o) ..........ajb
Lvl 8
do it! mine are done and felt like a bee sting
Lvl 7
I say do it. I think they will be perfect if you get them pierced!
Lvl 14
I don't see the point so I'd say don't do it.
Pierce your tongue if anything, at least Mr Jade will enjoy that
Lvl 10
They're YOUR nipples, but since you asked for OUR opinion, I say: don't do it.
Lvl 6
I say yes, i love piercings, hurts like a sumbitch tho, I got mine, my tongue, and had my eyebrow way back when, and the nipples were def the worst, my ex had hers, and her labia, and her hood, and she said the same, nipples were the worst.
Lvl 17
PS You have really nice tits miss jade... I am thinking they are awesome without rings.

NB
Lvl 16
Not no, but HELL no!
Lvl 8
I'll joing the no crowd.
Lvl 6
If you're keen, go for it definitely. I think it would be fun, and not something irreversable. Maybe try one nipple first so you can have something to compare it to
Lvl 3
i'd join the no crowd because i dont like piercings.. but if you really want to have them, go for it.
Lvl 7
If it's still up in the air for votes I vote YES! I've had mine done for years and totally love them. Much more sensitive and have had several GF also that really enjoyed theirs being pierced as well. I have mine gauged to 4ga now. I think its very beautiful for a female to have hers done.
Lvl 14
don pierce dem gal
Lvl 4
I vote yes, tho I'll admit sometimes it's like putting a mustache on the Mona Lisa.
  • Goto: