Score: 1.95 Votes: 58
rate this

should i pierce them?

Starter: MissJade08 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 15.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 30

Have you ever wondered what happened to all those cute and crazy, good-looking, young hippie chicks who did drugs, smoked weed, got tattooed everywhere and did every guy during the Age of Aquarius back in the 60's ?

Well, wonder no more !

Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by MissJade08

So Notech how do you and your wife feel about them now that she has them done?

I'm fine with them, She still loves them! And since she got them she's had her belly-button and clit pierced!

I LIKE the clit one (easy to send her over the edge)
Lvl 17
Sweetheart, PLEASE, do Not pierce them, your nipples are beautiful as they are!
Lvl 29
Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

Have you ever wondered what happened to all those cute and crazy, good-looking, young hippie chicks who did drugs, smoked weed, got tattooed everywhere and did every guy during the Age of Aquarius back in the 60's ?

Well, wonder no more !

Lvl 19
The hood of the clit, yes. I like mine, but wouldn't think of piercing my nipples even though they are puffy and it would look fab.
Lvl 13
dont do it please dont do it
Lvl 21
I don't mind 'em either way as long as theirs not big gaudy rings in 'em, tiny horizontale barbells are nice
Lvl 6
Sweetie, don't listen to anyone. Its your body do as you wish. You cant ask people who are opposed to piercings if you should pierce yours. There answer will always be no. On the other hand, there are people like me who would say hell yes, pierce those nips and do your hood with a matching ring. If you and yours like jewelry do it. If not don't.
Lvl 15
Look at it this way. If you think 10 years or 20 years into the future what do you think your opinion would be? If you think you might regret it then I would go for it while you can still carry it off. If you think there might be some regret then don't do it.
Great Boobs but Hell Yeah I luv pierced nipples and do side with the bars Go for it!!
Lvl 22
Oops, I forgot to tell you, if you don't like them you can remove them and in a couple months you won't even know they were there !!!!!!

(the scars heal fast)
Quote:
Originally posted by MissJade08

heres a little pic to show my appreciation. Sorry for the bad quality....stupid iPhone!

Hey, that's a good one

Bottom line, you should do what you feel comfortable doing Personally, I'm usually not a huge fan of pierced nipples, but I'll still browse around and see some girls who can pull it off extremely well. I think you could pull off that look, but there's absolutely nothing wrong with what you've got now!
Lvl 7
I think your tits are so beautiful and lovely
Lvl 5
i'd like to see it happen. You would look good with them and also your nipples are nice and erect already so it wont be any different missjade. I've ahd a few girl friend's send me pics of there new nip rings and one of her boob job just out the blue. if you dont like take them out. you just be out 50 bucks or so.
Lvl 26
I say do it. If you don't, it'll always be in the back of your mind. Like everyone else said, you can always take them out if you don't like them. I personally think your nipples look great but they'd look even better pierced.

Quote:
Originally posted by SydneySinbad

Well, wonder no more !

Good thing when we're that old we always have the option to wear some of mankind's greatest inventions CLOTHES!!!
Lvl 30
Nice tits!

Lvl 19
i think you should pierce your lips, and aim the camera lower in the first pic.
Lvl 8
Need to see close ups of your nipples before I can answer
Lvl 28
I think nipple/tongue piercings and lower back tattoos are signs of a promiscuous girl and I think they're totally gross.

So, I wouldn't if I were you.. In my opinion, it's narsty.
Lvl 12
My wife has both pierced. She is happy with them. Me ... I'd rather suck on her big nips without any metal there, but I don't mind too much. As others have said, you can take them out whenever you want.
  • Goto: