Score: 1.95 Votes: 58
rate this

should i pierce them?

Starter: MissJade08 Posted: 14 years ago Views: 15.6K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
heres a little pic to show my appreciation. Sorry for the bad quality....stupid iPhone!
Lvl 6
So Notech how do you and your wife feel about them now that she has them done?
Lvl 10
Another no vote from me,you have great boobs and SWEET SUCKABLE nips. Leave a good thing ,or two,alone.
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by MissJade08

heres a little pic to show my appreciation. Sorry for the bad quality....stupid iPhone!
Thanks lady you are gorgeous!!!I hope you will continue with posting!Much better than piercing!!!
Lvl 6
now im a fan of piercings i actually have some myself not nipples but my libre. i also think your boobies are very beautiful and perfect so as far as doing them to make them prettier not a chance in hell because they are to sexy now but if it's for a self feeling that you want them doen for then go for it for you noone else. it's a good way to express yourself piercings along with tattoos...well goodluck with all of that and enjoy your new year!
Lvl 79
Don't do it. Your nipples are great as is.

And nipples are lots of fun for hands and mouths - experiences not enhanced by metal. I have never been tempted to fondle or suck on jewelry!
Lvl 8
I agree with everyone that said don't do it. You've got great nips already, they don't need any accents.
Lvl 6
for shonne and everyone else who has helped!

Im really sorry for the quality but they came from my iPhone. Dont hate me!
Lvl 6
this is the only other one I have right now, sorry!
Lvl 6
You could do just one and see what you think. Can always take it out. The holes would close up if you don't like it.
Lvl 26
Quote:

this is the only other one I have right now, sorry!
Thanks A LOT!!! And don't worry about quality,your hot body makes it as high as it is possible!!!
Lvl 6
Ew, when I look at those last two pics on my husbands laptop I look fat! Maybe I should take them down. I only weigh 98 pounds lol
Lvl 13
Go on do it. Peircings look so sexy on hot tits (like yours). + Look on the bright side, unlike a tatto if you decide you fucked up on that call, you can just take em out and in two weeks only those close to you will know the dif anyway.

PS I expect photos once your mission is complete
Lvl 26
Quote:

Ew, when I look at those last two pics on my husbands laptop I look fat! Maybe I should take them down. I only weigh 98 pounds lol
Come on,you know you are very attractive!!!
Lvl 6
Oh if I do it there will be pics!

One thing I'd never do is pierce anything *down there*. Ew, just ew.
Lvl 8
Quote:

Look fat! You've got to be kidding. Save the money on the piercings and buy some glasses, you need them if you think you look fat
Lvl 26
Quote:

Oh if I do it there will be pics!

One thing I'd never do is pierce anything *down there*. Ew, just ew.
And don't!!!Make photos,better than pierce!!!
Lvl 6
Im a girl, we all think we look fat!
Lvl 12
Don't do it. It's awful.
Lvl 6
Thanks for all the PM's and stuff. Im still pretty undecided. I think the piercings would look good, but what if it doenst? Maybe I should sleep on it. Good night all!
  • Goto: