Score: 4.06 Votes: 47
rate this

The Lindsay™ (Lohan) Thread by EL

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 137.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 37
Quote:
Originally posted by nightowl613

Put a fork in this chick already, she's done.

SO RIGHT! Why is this thread even active? Probably EL's fault!
Lvl 59
Here's a bunch of Lindsay and her giant freckled cleavage in a nice booby-accentuating dress.

Lvl 59
Here's some of Lindsay strolling around town in some crazy ass high heels.

And here's a couple of her doing some modeling poses or something for beer money.

And here's some of her making out with her mother.

(You like how I just said that all nonchalantly, as if it's a totally normal, everyday occurance?! Ha!)

There's tongue involved.

Lindsey pre pics of orally raping her mother = 9 - 9.5

Lindsey post pics = 4.0
Lvl 59
I like how she still holds up a respectable 4 after the wincest shots.

(p.s. - I think it's actually just a weird camera angle and that's Lindsay's lower lip (which she probably doesn't even have control over since it's filled up with collagen or whatever))
YOU DON'T OPEN MOUTH KISS YOUR MOTHER.....

EVER!
Lvl 59

I think they were both drunk/stoned/coked-out and laughing at the party and the camera just happened to catch a strange angle. I really don't think they were kissing.
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
And here's a couple of her doing some modeling poses or something for beer money.

Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I think they were both drunk/stoned/coked-out and laughing at the party and the camera just happened to catch a strange angle. I really don't think they were kissing.

They were making out. They totally were.

Now, excuse me while I rub one out...and then burn in hell.
* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 6
This (and general awesomeness on the ice) is why Eric Lindros is the true "Great One."
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by SigLover

This (and general awesomeness on the ice) is why Eric Lindros is the true "Great One."

Indeed, Eric rules so hard it's embarrassing for everyone else to even try.
Lisdetyt lohand is a modhter freanch tomnger kisspoiug qwhore.
Lvl 28
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Easy, some things you can't take back...
Lvl 13
I loved Lindsey when she was young a perky, but this if proof that gravity is not the friend of some women.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

haha! Do i type that bad when i get on here drunk.
Lvl 6

she was prettier when she was younger. or when she was with samantha.. that was that girls name.. right?
Lvl 6
yeah true, but she still has something nice in her eyes
Lvl 59
Yo, deraaf, just a little protip - All those pics have already been posted in this thread.

It'll be a cold day in hell when someone posts Lindsay pics that I haven't already seen.

Quote:
Originally posted by ramsann

she was prettier when she was younger. or when she was with samantha Lindros.. that was that girls AWESOME GUY'S name.. right?

Yes. Yes it was.
Lvl 24
I still think LiLo has a certain hotness about her...but it's overshadowed by the sad reality of what her life has become...a confused, chaotic an' drugged-out trainwreck of an existance punctuated with a string of "look at me!" moments and "who am I?" moments ...an' - of course - court appearances an' incarcerations...she's a little girl in a sexy woman's body who is seeking but never finding...
  • Goto: