Score: 4.06 Votes: 47
rate this

The Lindsay™ (Lohan) Thread by EL

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 137.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
I'd fucking love to! Thanks for the sharing!
Lvl 59
Some more random glamour shots.

Lvl 59

Lvl 59

Lvl 59

Lvl 59
Just LL wandering around with a bag. Because she had a lot of stuff to carry around.

Lvl 59
Carrying around a different bag

And Lindsay in a nice blue shirt. I like blue.

Lvl 59
And now LL in a flowy blouse thing.

Lvl 59
And finally, a bunch of random stuff.

Lindsay at a New York Knicks basketball game earlier this year. MMA fighter George St. Pierre also makes an appearance.

Lvl 59
Last two Knicks pics...I think her blouse lost a button or two. Must have been hot there and she wanted to cool down.

Picture from I don't know when. A while ago though.

Lindsay wearing a nice anklet.

No commentary on this one:

Lvl 59
Lookin decent sitting in a car...

Lookin decent from a long time ago before she got ruined by the 24 years without a decent parent....

Lookin decent in a dress....

Lookin decent in a bra while illustrating where she would like me to put my banana..

Lookin decent in a translucent dress...

TheOnlyBiff finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Screencap from Machete

Even better screencap from Machete

Fixin' a wedge in a bikini....

Orderin' a cocktail in a bikini....

Artsy titty (repost, but that was pages ago...I mean, I go on the same rollercoaster multiple times too, so sometimes more than once is ok)

And artsy sans titty

Fin (for now)
Lvl 59
So I just found two more little sets that might be of interest. Why you ask?

Well, because these two sets seem to include (1) Lindsay, (2) no bra, (3) chilly weather.

So, you know they turned out like this:

TheOnlyBiff finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
EL, you are fabu-los. Lindsay is tops in my fantasy squeeeeeeeeze catagory.

Do keep up the good work. If she ever returns my calls I'll PM ya !
Lvl 16
Kinda a train wreck at times. But if she got her shit together, she would still be a great time!
Lvl 59
Lindsay went to a Coldplay concert last night. Did she wear a bra? Nope. Did she bring her humungous boobies? Yup!

Lvl 59
I don't know if you guys have been following things closely, but in the past few days there an X17 paparazzi agency video has surfaced which supposedly shows Lindsay buying some drugs on the street in Venice, CA. Well, I'm not going to post that here, because you probably have the version of the internet with Google on it, so you can probably look it up yourself. Lindsay's rep has said she was buying some crazy rocks - meteor, quartz, etc.

Anyway, so later that day or the next day, to distract everyone from her druggie tendencies, she decides to go to Mr. Chow's wearing a nice little see-through ensemble. So here you go.

Lvl 19
Lindsay's boobies are a constant reminder that god loves us.

Thank you EL !
Lvl 59
Here's Lindsay getting ready for the Kim Kardashian wedding. I kind of hate the Kardashians, and couldn't possibly care less about their television show or whatever, but I think it's kind of funny that Lindsay is wearing a white dress to someone's wedding, which, i think, is a faux pas.

Lvl 21
i think shes hott!
  • Goto: