Starter: EricLindros Posted: 13 years ago Views: 137.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 28
Yuck.

Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Honda_X

Yuck.

This is the second picture thread of mine that you've yuck'd, sir.

Y U HATE & NO APPRECIATE?!??!!
Lvl 59
Ok, I have a bunch more pics to post here, but I figure that in order to be an impartial poster of Lindsay related type-images, I ought to post this (lol if you believe that. I'm not impartial at all. I'm totally partial. But I also like posting gifs)

Yes, that's LiLo being led out of court today after having her probation revoked for failing to live up to the terms the judge required.

Still like dem tittays, tho.

Does anyone else kind of think that she stomps off like a vampire or something?

It seems she has a strange gait, is what I'm saying. Where that might have come from, who can tell?
Lvl 59
Staying with this theme for a second...

Presented in chronological order:

And the most recent one, taken yesterday:

Lvl 27
Hi my name is Herbie - and I would like to ride her ..... again, and again, and again!
Lvl 59
Ok, now that I've gotten that unpleasantness out of the way, back to the regularly scheduled hot(ish) Linds.

Lvl 59
And here's some more of her just strolling around town from last week or something and if I had to place a wager, I'd say that she didn't have a bra on. But to be honest, you just have to say "Lindsay L..." and I'm just going to assume no bra as the null hypothesis.

Lvl 59
And this is a picture of Lindsay when she's reincarnated as a spider in her next life:

Lvl 13
Means little to me, but for any LiLo lovers out there you may be happy to hear that it seems she is currently shooting a spread for Playboy.

Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by prowler66gt

Means little to me, but for any LiLo lovers out there you may be happy to hear that it seems she is currently shooting a spread for Playboy.

yeah, they paid her more then a million $ what a waste of money well ,hugh hefner is senile
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by trustno.1

yeah, they paid her more then a million $ what a waste of money well ,hugh hefner is senile

They didn't actually. She said she would only do it for a million but Playboy refused, they settled on something under 1M.
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by patubergods

They didn't actually. She said she would only do it for a million but Playboy refused, they settled on something under 1M.

I believe it was $750,000.00
Lvl 19
....to be deposited in an account in Columbia...
Lvl 59
I hear it's going to be released in January.

Long wait is long.
Lvl 4
The only thing I can possibly add to this is...

...Why the fuck do you have a goofy-ass pic of David Boreanaz gesturing oddly as your avatar?

Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by prowler66gt

Awesome
Lvl 4
Lvl 17
I don't know, may pick up some completely unknown disease, but I'd still love to handle her tits and poke her a couple times.
I've seen her tits and they go alright but I'm not gonna pay to see them airbrushed.

I'm a rebel like that.
  • Goto: