The Lindsay™ (Lohan) Thread by EL

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 137.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59

* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 59
BREAKING NEWS. BREAKING NEWS.

Lindsay Lohan actually wears a bra!

Actually, it's probably not a bra. I think it's a camisole, but since like 90% of this forum is men who won't know the difference, I'm just gonna say that she wore a bra in this tight ass black shirt. Also, apparently this was her leaving after doing some "community service" by teaching an acting class, which is kind of funny if you think about it.

On to the pics:

Lvl 59
You guys ever notice she has a bit of an oral fixation?

Lvl 24
She's hot, an' dangerous, an' not just a little bit self-destructive...She's attractive, well built, is literally covered in freckles, even between her cute little toes, I bet...She's desirable in a physical way, but her head, while pretty on the outside, is a chaotic an' confused wasteland on the inside...
She's probably as into women as most of us here at WBW, but no doubt that she enjoys a dick, too. 'Not uncommon in the make-believe world of Hollywood that she would swing both ways, any ways, your ways, my ways...whatever turns her on an' gets her off...She's a mess, but a delicious-looking one, to be sure.
I hope she gets regular medical check-ups, because it's pretty obvious that she's often promiscuous, an' may well be carrying around a few STD's.
When you see beauty that self-destructs like this, it's a real shame...She was a cute child actress - maybe that was her undoing...too much fame too soon - having to grow-up too soon...'Hope she comes out of th' other end of her dark tunnel of maturation in one piece, an' maybe a better person...
Drew Barrymore got through it, but she is immensly more talented than our precocious Lindsey...You can only go so far with pussy flashes an' court appearances...sooner or later, you have to prove you've got th' goods, or shut up, sit down, an' fade into obscurity... C'est la Vie, Lindsey.
____________________________________________________________________________________
Lvl 59
Hey guys, I know I've been neglecting this thread for a while, so let's see if we can't fix that.

With some Jimmy Kimmel!!!!

Lvl 19
thanks EL ! i too have this LL thing going on. so far she isn't taking my calls ( every time i call an ankle bracelet answers....lol) but i will not stop. LL is all mine. she just hasn't been told yet. ( she's blonde, so duh !)
Lvl 59
Perhaps you will enjoy Lindsay in a bit of a jaunty hat

They're nothing special, but they're on my HD right now, so whatever...
Lvl 13
LL has the most perfect boobs you could ever find. I remember those topless pics of her when she was 17.
JUST COME OUT ALREADY!!!
Lvl 59
STAY IN ALREADY.

Here's some glamour shots....

Lvl 59

Lvl 59
Peek-a-boob:

And then here's a set of Lindsay in a lovely white number attending dinner at Geoffery's Restaurant (Geoffery's with a G - so you know it's classy)

Lvl 59
Two sets of court arraignment appearances. (June 23rd & July 21st)

The first (from June) includes Lindsay looking all classy, yet bad-ass at the same time:

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Chillin in LA or something. These are big pictures.

And then Lindsay going for a stroll on the beach. She didn't take her shirt off because, as usual, she wasn't wearing a bra.

Lvl 59
Lindsay Lohan's Long Luscious Legs; leer as you like

* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 19
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

JUST COME OUT ALREADY!!!

lol....no kidding !
Lvl 59
Ok, now for some reason, when I see this next set of pictures, I always think of a song.

So, for a little peek into my mind, you should play this song, while looking at this set of pics of Lindsay on her bike:

[youtube]zc9wIzi96_E[/youtube]

Lvl 59
Lindsay at the beach:

Lindsay leaving her house in some short shorts and a blouse open 2/3rds of the way with no bra.

A few more from that June court arraignment.

Lvl 59
And a bunch of pics of her with a blue shirt that says "Real beauty lies within" which we all know is bullshit because she's made her career based upon being attractive and most certainly not beautiful within.

• Goto: