Lvl 59
Ultimate Lindsay - Brushing her teeth while smoking a butt

Davey45, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 59
From Lindsay's show on Oprah's network:

mittico finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Another.

Lindsay really hates bras, apparently. Which is, you know, her prerogative, I suppose. I'm not gonna complain.

TheOnlyBiff finds this awesome.
Lvl 8
I'm strangely drawn to this thread even though I'm not particularly crazy about LL. Maybe it's my uncontrollable attraction to train wreck women.
[Deleted], DEMO, jenngurl23 find this awesome.
Lvl 19
luv her or hate her..... she really does have wonderful nipples though.
Davey45, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 59
Lohan at Cochella or whatever the crap that stupid music festival is where celebrities like to go to be seen and, in Lindsay's case, drop some giant boob cleavage or whatever.

Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

There is not. Mostly because Taylor hasn't turned into a train wreck and shown her boobs and vag all over the place the last 5 years.

Also, because I didn't really think she was super hot until recently, which ironically basically corresponds to Lindsay losing lots of her hotness. Maybe they did a Freaky Friday with their hotness.

Quote:

There is not. Mostly because Taylor hasn't turned into a train wreck and shown her boobs and vag all over the place the last 5 years.

Also, because I didn't really think she was super hot until recently, which ironically basically corresponds to Lindsay losing lots of her hotness. Maybe they did a Freaky Friday with their hotness.

You are 100% correct. Taylor has her shit together. She is also the one who drove her career. She wanted it, not her parents, which probably has a lot to do with how her head has stayed on correctly. As for her hotness, Taylor isn't hot, she's absolutely perfect, and she has been perfect from the start. Taylor is hotter in a pair of jeans and T-shirt than Lindsay will ever be wearing nothing. At least that's my opinion.
Goldseeker, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 11
Lindsey was a smoking hot babe...then she starting hitting the pipe!!!! Now...not so much, but she's getting better since she cleaned her act up, somewhat.
Lvl 21
Quote:
Lohan at Cochella or whatever the crap that stupid music festival is where celebrities like to go to be seen and, in Lindsay's case, drop some giant boob cleavage or whatever.

[Image]

who is the blonde girl on the right?
Lvl 59
Lindsay Lohan is 27 years old. By some tragic miracle of physics, her boobs are 87 years old.

waywardson finds this awesome.
Lvl 3
Everytime I see this woman, I think to myself "She doesn't look bad for a woman in her 40s." And then I remember that she's a number of years younger than I am, and I cry a little for what could have been.
Lvl 25
She's a TROLL
Quote:
Lindsay Lohan is 27 years old. By some tragic miracle of physics, her boobs are 87 years old.

[Image]

Its no mystery, she hasn't worn a bra in 10 years. Each year you don't wear a bra, is like adding 6 years to your boobs. So She started at 17 plus the 60 year penalty for not wearing a bra, plus the 10 years she's aged since she stopped wearing a bra = 87 year old boobs.
Lvl 19
True. She should have taken better care of the girls. Regretably she is choosing clothes for her body of 10 years ago. She is all round mental.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by moss
She's a TROLL

Well, if anyone knows trolls....

Anyway, remember this? Father time gives no quarter.

mittico, dogdude, F1098 find this awesome.
Lvl 59
Lindsay posting topless instagram selfies, because she's Lindsay, obviously.

Edit: I guess I should included the picture...

* This post has been modified : 9 years ago
Lvl 11
Lindsay used to be HOT...then she got all cracked out...and went to hell...I hear she's trying to get her shit together and make a come back...I think that her shot is gone...and career is over...but she was one nice piece of ass!
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Lindsay Lohan, who clearly doesn't know how to use Photoshop very well, posted this to instagram:

Lvl 4
Her beauty bends time and space. Transcendent.
Lvl 59
Here's a bunch of new ones.

• Goto: