rate this

The Lindsay™ (Lohan) Thread by EL

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 12 years ago Views: 137.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
But I really only posted those so I could keep everything in order.

Why would I need to do that? Because there's a new set, of course.

And this new set has some interesting developments. Like tits getting washed out of her bikini at the beach.

Lvl 59

And the set:

* This post has been modified : 12 years ago
Lvl 14
She was in a "B" movie called "Machete" and she had a couple of nude scenes.
The shot of her as a nun was from that movie. She was nude and
stole the nun outfit so she could have some clothes. It's worth
checking out just for Jessica Alba and Michele Rodriguez too.
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by Seryano

She was in a "B" movie called "Machete" and she had a couple of nude scenes.
The shot of her as a nun was from that movie. She was nude and
stole the nun outfit so she could have some clothes. It's worth
checking out just for Jessica Alba and Michele Rodriguez too.

You say this as if I, a certified Lindsay Lohan expert, am not aware?

Yeah, that movie is god-awful terrible though. If I didn't have this unhealthy infatuation I never would have watched it.

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Just because I have another picture of her in a bikini (this one is older though)

Lvl 13
Im soo glad that she is flashing again - now i sit patiently and wait for a pussy shot.................. tick tock
Lvl 59
So, remember those shots from last week where you could see Lindsay's boob because the paparazzi were shooting a photoshoot of hers?

Well, these are the actual photos from that shoot.

Lvl 19
Thanks for the additional piccys EL !

By now you've read that our lovely Lindsay has been sentenced to house arrest, and then some community service thingy. Just wanted to let you know that I have geneously sent an appeal to the court to have the venue of domestic incarceration changed from her place to that of chez moi. A mere 45 miles south of her home. I am promising to abide by all of the terms and conditions of the court order.

Just thought I would share this gesture with another LL fan.

.....!
Lvl 59
What a lovely gesture! I wish you the best of luck. Well, almost the best of luck. I mean, I might be a little jealous, so there may be some subconscious desire that you don't steal my Lilo...

While we wait to find out the result of your petition, here's a "short film"? she recently made.

[youtube]--rs7Ni7nmA[/youtube]
Lvl 12
I can not get over the fact that in some shots or stills she looks a little like Julianne Moore and in others she has no meaning at all and looks simply stupid...
Lvl 21
She has great tits and a great ...... no, that's it, just tits, vile freckly body <shudder>
Lvl 59
Quote:
Originally posted by tiredeyes

She has great tits and a great ...... no, that's it, just tits, vile freckly body <shudder>

You have a vile freckly body. And a dirty hooker mouth. Which you should shut.

Moving on with the Linds pics.

In her time on house arrest, she's been going over some scripts. In a dress thing. Without a bra. Oops, sorry, these are reposts from earlier.

Lvl 59

Again, the above are reposts. New pics start below: Again, reading some scripts on the house arrest. With an electronic cigarette.

And then coming home from Whole Foods. If you're gonna be stuck at your house, you gotta have some good eats, right?

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
And if you're stuck on house arrest, might as well bring the party to you!

And when you bring the party to you, don't wear a bra. Because everyone knows you can't have a party with a bra.

• Goto: