Score: 4.06 Votes: 47
rate this

The Lindsay™ (Lohan) Thread by EL

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 13 years ago Views: 137.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lindsay, again looking surprisingly good.

Lindsay, again not wearing a bra.

Seriously, I think she might own like one. In her whole life.

Lvl 59
And some various assortments of pictures that I haven't otherwise categorized:

Lvl 59
Hey, the red hair is back! This is a promo for her dumb Lez and Dick movie.

Lvl 59
Just FYI, Lindsay Lohan live-tweeted the US Presidential debate. Brilliant insights as you would expect: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jtes/lindsay-lohan-live-tweeted-the-final-debate?utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=buzzfeed
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
That set was kinda meh.

In this set she's not wearing any blouse or anything. And you can kinda see where her nipple would be if it weren't so super pale that you can't really distinguish it from the surrounding boob. But it's better than no pictures, I guess.

Lvl 59
Here's lindsay at the premiere of her shit movie Liz & Dick.

Lvl 59
waywardson finds this awesome.
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros
And Lindsay at the beach. I like the beach. Lindsay is at the beach. Match made in the heavens? I think

She is fucking AWESOME
Lvl 6
Shes just gorgeous, if her breasts are 100% natural which I've not read different ever there amazing !! My only question is, I have no issues with her dating women, but could she have at least dated one no so god awful ugly?
Lvl 59
Lindsay Lohan getting out of a car. Lindsay Lohan not wearing a bra. [if you say the words "car" and "bra" in a Boston accent that line rhymes]

But before the gifs, a diddy:

A wonderful thing is a Lohan;
A Lohan's a wonderful thing.
Her tops are made out of rubber,
her bosoms are made out of spring
They're bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy,
fun, fun, fun, fun, fun,
The most wonderful thing
about Lohans is:
Lindsay's the braless one!

(Gifs are giant, like nearly 30 megs apiece, so if you're on a tin-can internet connection, you might not want to click through...also, that's the only site that I know of that hosts gigantic gifs like that, so if there are pop ups or anything I don't see because I use pop-up blockers and things, my apologies)

Also, thanks to F1098 for pointing me to that video. Without her assistance I wouldn't have made these.
* This post has been modified : 11 years ago
Lvl 59
Uh. So, this is gross and I don't like Lindsay anymore.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/lilo_clogs_toilet_on_scary_movie_x6OwXLJDZq09SD2jKhXsHP?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=%0A%20%20%20%20%20%20Page%20Six
Quote:

new reports allege that Lohan caused even more mayhem on the set of “Scary Movie 5,” including blocking every bathroom on the lot for nearly two days.

“Lindsay clogged the toilet in her own trailer while she was there,” a source told Wetpaint Entertainment. “And because the toilets in the other trailers ran on the same connected system, the others stopped working, too. No one could go to the bathroom.”

“Everything got so messy, it took a day and a half to clean up. Production fell behind schedule because of it,” the source added.

So gross, you guys.
They're gonna be at her belly button soon. :/
F1098 finds this awesome.
Lvl 19
I'd like to lend her my support, if only for a night, before that happens.
Goldseeker finds this awesome.
Lvl 28
sexy chick
Lvl 16
I love her big tits so much! Otherwise, I think she's just okay.
  • Goto: