Score: 4.06 Votes: 47
rate this

The Lindsay™ (Lohan) Thread by EL

Starter: EricLindros Posted: 13 years ago Views: 137.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Fuck,,,, she looks ROUGH in those pics,,,,, like rode hard and put away wet,,,,,,
Lvl 59
Well as original and definitely not-seen-hundreds-of-times-in-the-babe-galleries-comment section as that comment is, you kind of have to admit she's got a terrific set of TOMATOES
Lvl 19
.....which she shares with girls..
Lvl 59
These pictures were taken some time ago. Here's the background: Some paparazzi guy asked Lindsay, "Hey, Lindsay, how many times would you jump on Lindros if you had the chance." Her hand gesture tells the rest of the tale. Well, almost the rest of it. The nipple popping out of her blouse tells a little story of it's own as well.

And then here's some just random modeling shots. I'll just go ahead and assume they paid her in a pile of crack instead of money. Because money is eroded by inflation, whereas crack is always crack.

Lvl 13
Some LL Trivia:

>>Was originally cast as Caitlin MacNamarra in The Edge of Love (2008), but dropped out before filming began. Sienna Miller was then given the part.

>>Was offered the role of Jade in The Hangover (2009), but she turned it down and Heather Graham was cast instead.

>>Considers Kitten with a Whip (1964) and Niagara (1953) her favorite movies.

>>Was originally cast as Linda Lovelace in Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story (2013) but after being admitted to the Betty Ford Center following her DUI prison stint she was replaced by Malin Akerman.
Lvl 59
I think Amanda Seyfried is playing the role of Lovelace, actually.
Lvl 20
Cool pics from Terry: http://www.terrysdiary.com/tagged/lindsay%20lohan

Lindsay Lohan shot by Terry Richardson for Love Magazine… out now!

Outtakes

Lvl 59
Ok, here's some more Lindsay:

Here's the whole set of those Terry Richardson Shots:

And then here's Lindsay going into court for a probation hearing:

And then here's after her hearing was over. Notice how carefree and jacketless she was on her way out!

Here's two black & white artistic shots that aren't bad:

And then here's a bunch of hot ones from a while back that I just stumbled across. I miss this version of Linds.

Lvl 59
And then here's just a bunch of other random shit.

Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Lvl 59
Hey doods (and ladies), Linds is currently on Saturday Night Live.

I would post some pics, but all of her recent pics are fairly shitty.

I mean, she's started to get to the point where she's getting closer to losing me as an admirer.

So, basically, what I'm saying is that she needs to shape up a bit. Also, show her terts and vagoo more.
im afraid she will be the next to go like Whitney if she doesnt change
Lvl 59
Yeah, this fucking SNL episode is torturous.

No wonder I stopped watching it years ago.
Lvl 59
Ugh. I've left out a bunch of her recent sets because they're, well, less than flattering. But that's just not fair, so here's a recent set of her on Jimmy Kimmel's awful show. But ugh...she's really looking awful.

Lvl 59
You have no idea how much I this.
Lvl 59

I thought it was pretty spectacular too.
Lvl 19
Well done EL !
Quote:
Originally posted by EricLindros

I thought it was pretty spectacular too.

I was also impressed that I got it before you wrote cocaine.
  • Goto: