Score: 4.36 Votes: 107
rate this

Pictures of meeee. :) & a video!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 14 years ago Views: 111.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Yoo hoo! I forgot about this forum haha. I see a load of haters have found my thread. It's nice to have some bad comments to go with the hundreds of good ones, so thankies. Nice to shake things up a little eh?
Oh and to whoever said my pictures and videos can be found on the net for free? I very much doubt all 55,000 pictures and 250 videos of me are free on the internet. And if they are, someone really needs to get a better hobby, than stealing all that stuff just to post it, lol.

So what if a few people don't like me. In feb I will have been doing this for SEVEN years now. In that time I've had a lot worse than those comments, I've had a lot more haters and I'm used to the bad comments now.

And yeah, I'm an attention whore, which means I love all comments, whether there good or bad. At the end of the day, your still giving me attention which is what I crave badly, so thanks for that.

Heres to another 7 years of teasing on the interwebs, haha. :P

Anyway enough crap. Anyone missed meee? I'll find some pictures to post in a bit.
I need to look at my old posts first though, I can't even remember what I posted last haha.
(It's not just here I dissapeared from, I hadn't posted on livejournal for 4 months lol, oooops. I'm useless sometimes.)
Lvl 6
Ooh the last pictures I posted I had pink hair, that made things lots easier, haha.

Oh and to the person who said I take out the hardcore pictures. If your looking for hardcore pictures, it's probably best to look for pictures by someone who hasn't got TEASE in their name. Very few of my sets end in hardcore ones, and when they do, there's usually only a few pictures, I'm sorry if I'd prefer to keep those pictures for the people who pay!

Anyway here's some pictures from November.

Enjoy. xxx
Lvl 12
All right more tease from Angelic !!! Thanks for another great spread .
Lvl 16
Nice to see you again LSG! Looking great still I see!!
Lvl 24
May I add my enthusiastic "Welcome Back" to all the others an' also tell you that you are lookin' FINE...You are not just HOT, but unique, special an' very much appreciated...Every now an' then ...throw a bone to those of us who want to see what's hiding in those socks, boots an' leggings of yours - I know they are some of your signature items - but female feet can be quite sexy. You are quite a dish, Angelic Tease...the more we see of you, the more we want of you...the more we want YOU!
Thanks for returning an' for making our season a little brighter an' cheerier...
Lvl 12
glad to see you posted more
Lvl 6
Awwh thankies everyone.
Haha you noticed I always try and hide my legs and feet. I hate my bare legs and I really really hate my feet. I've actually chopped my feet out of pictures before too, as well as my head, lol.
Lvl 29
Next time wear space suit,could be sexy
First - Let me say thank you for posting your pictures, you've got a great body.

Second - I can't believe that anyone would actually have a problem with you posting pictures of yourself for free. If they don't like you or don't like your attitude, they don't have to read the thread. My message to them is either be thankful or shut your mouth and move on.

Third - This thread is about to end at 50 pages, I hope you decide to stick around an make a new one when this one gets locked.
Lvl 6
I understand why people have a problem with me, I must be hard to understand, I hate so many parts of myself, yet still post myself all over the internet haha. I've hated my face since I was at least 19, I found pictures of my face the other day of me when I was 19, titled 'ugly' and 'uglyface'. So it's not some new problem haha. I used to hate my boobs as well, imagine that, chopping my face AND boobs and feet out, there'd be nothing left haha. That's actually how I started posting naughtier pictures of me in the first place. I used to just do pictures of my bum/me in undies, then I joined a community for small boobs on livejournal, and they made me realise people like small ones too, so then I started to like them.
I do leave my face in most my pictures I post on paid places, it's just, when I post them in free places, people always moan about things that make me hate my face even more and I don't need that! Like how I have a long face, how I look like a bitch, how I look grumpy, why arn't I smiling, blah blah blah. Just easier to chop it off.
I don't mind my body, luckily I can cover my legs and feet with stockings and heels and boots lol, it's just my face that's my problem haha, need a paper bag for pics, lol.

I actually PMed punly asking about the 50 post thing, I wasn't sure if that still happened, I'm glad it does. I can't wait for this one to end, lol. There's been soooo much negativitity, mostly from myself, haha. I'll try be less moody/grumpy/negative in my next one. :P
So yeah, I will be making a new one when this one pops it's clogs. :P Can't get rid of me that easily.
Lvl 6
The End? :P
Lvl 6
Hahaha I thought that post would be on page 50.
THE END! :P
Lvl 26
I like November pix,especially in green!
Lvl 7
Ah my favorite is back! Great to see you; great picks of you as usual.
Lvl 23
some really hot pictures there i think you have an amazing body,please keep the pictures coming
Lvl 6
you're beautiful! thanks for sharing!
Lvl 16
why is she so angry?
i just flipped through some pages and she keeps complaining about how few compliments she gets.
common dont be angry! you are a hot girl with your own site making money out of pics and stuff. there is absolutely no reason to be offended.
guys are like this, saving the nice pics and surfing on.
you should know by now...
Lvl 6
You are so BEAUTIFUL I love your FACE! Super sexy BODY! YOU ARE PERFECT in everyway possible! Totally breathing taking, STUNNING, By far the best looking young woman on this website. I would DIE to be with you! I have read what you write I think the beautiy is inside as well as outside. Dont be shy about ur face its beautiful. Would love to see a hairy bush post :p
Lvl 6
Ooh I thought this would have been locked by now coz it reached 50 pages! I have a new post here:
http://whatboyswant.com/forum_read/5040116

Can this one be locked now pleaseee, it's full of negative crap, just want it to go away lol.
  • Goto: