Score: 4.36 Votes: 107
rate this

Pictures of meeee. :) & a video!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 14 years ago Views: 111.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

I don't even wear socks in most of my pictures these days. Out of my last 6 sets I've taken in August, only 2 of them are wearing socks. And in all the sets I did in July, only one of them had me wearing socks in them. So I really don't see the problem? It's not like I wear them in ALL my pictures.
Sorry to steal the stick from up your arse but I think you deserve to be hit over the head with it.

Yes,i have notest ,talk to talk,do you walk to walk?=meaning,less talk more pics
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

Now serious:If you keep deleting pix with your head people will not visiting this thread with big interest!!!Believe me,I know what I'm talking about.That is really friendly advice.Do what you want,but that is mistake.

Hardly anyone looks anyway lol, so doesn't exactly make much difference. It doesn't matter if I post lots of pictures, or only a few, I still get no interest.
I don't want to give up though, so I'll keep going until the 50 pages then when it's closed I'll probably leave the forum coz there's not much point me wasting my time and others time and wasting space by posting unliked pictures lol.

Like I said before, it seems to be the same few people posting all the time, so what's the point of wasting space on the whole forum for 3? people.

I just had a huge spider in bed with me, crawling on me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Lvl 7
Keep them coming doll
Lvl 21
Haven't checked this in a while. I see I missed a lot of great pictures! Still hot as ever! Love the socks in posts 346 and 347!
Lvl 6
My spider was the size of the big hairy mamoth in ice age. Eurghhhh.
Lvl 7
What I would have given to be a spider...
I hope you post more soon I love seein all of your rocking self.
Lvl 17
I think you are beautiful. And you have some great style. Simply delicious.
Lvl 7
Great set of pics and your a local lass too

Spanks
Lvl 17
FANTASTIC STUFF!!
Lvl 17
just realised the leggyshygirl link!! i loved all that stuff!!

welcome back!!
Lvl 17
2 for being brave to post own pictures. But I still think it's not enough to be nude to be sexy. Have to be cute too...
Lvl 12
Less talk more pictures please
Lvl 6
I don't have any new pictures. Don't you like hearing about my huge spider? PFFT.
I'll try get new pictures sooooon, I've not done any for september yet, eek. Oh it's only the 2nd that's not too bad.

Oh I didn't post the beheaded version of the pictures I posted that no one liked, I'll behead them soon and re post them. Here's one for now.

I'm glad bass-brother agrees I'm a ugly fucker, woo.

I find it quite funny too, that since saying when this reaches 50 pages and gets locked I'll leave the site, more people have posted. As if they want me to hurry up and reach 50 pages and fuck off hahah. Niiice, lol.
(I know that probably isn't the reason people have posted, but it is funny. Well to me it is anyway so ner.)
Lvl 7
U reyt remind me of a lass i know in sheff lol
Lvl 13
i just let this symbol speak for me:
Lvl 7
я бы тебя трахнул
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by HATR1X

я бы тебя трахнул

What a great first post! Well done, I bet your SO proud.
ldjfglk fgjlijld fldjglkfjgkljfd dskgfgjfklg glfjgkldfj to you too!
Lvl 6
I got rid of my pink hair yesterday. I dyed it black. Eeek bit of a big jump, going from something light coloured, to black which makes me look super pale haha, my roots were pissing me off though.

*pic gone coz for some unknown reason it wasn't the picture I uploaded*
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 13
Love those small boobs.
Lvl 6
My last ever pink hair pictures. R.I.P pink hair!
*pic gone coz for some unknown reason it wasn't the picture I uploaded*

Incase you haven't realised by now, I DON'T SMILE IN PICTURES! If you've seen me on MFC you'll know I don't smile at all, telling me I look like a grumpy bitch wont make me smile, I look like a grumpy bitch coz I AM a grumpy bitch, at least I'm not fake. :P
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
  • Goto: