Score: 4.36 Votes: 107
rate this

Pictures of meeee. :) & a video!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 14 years ago Views: 111.1K
  • Goto:
Lvl 7
Hun you are a sexy lil thing and remind me of a girl I see here in the US. YUMMMMM
Lvl 17
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=saucy
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Glad you like.

My hairs now black with pink underneath, and I'm getting pink and blue streaks but in next week, yayyyy! Plain hair is just too boring/plain/normal damnit!!!

Wish that was a comment regarding your pubic hair, hehe :-)
Lvl 6
Hahaha that would be the funkiest pubes ever. :o I don't think my flange would like having bleach and hair dye near it though, eeeeeeeeek. Maybe you can get flange/pube wigs? . Ewww but what if it was made with someone elses pubes? Yuck!
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by shonne

...Of course I like,and,please,don't delete that pix!!!

They will be deleted soon, so save them if you like them. If my pictures don't get many comments I assume it's coz they're too ugly/gross and delete them. There's only been so many comments coz I've replied to every damn comment to bump this back up!
Headless pictures definitilly(fuck I can't spell sorry!) seem more popular, and I don't blame people. I hate my face, so how can I expect others to like it?!

I really can't wait until this thread reaches 50 pages so I can request it gets deleted!
(So if you like any of my pictures, might be an idea to save them!)

Nothing kills your confidence/self esteem more than posting a load of pictures and getting fuck all comments on them, eeeeeeeeek.
Yes I'm an attention whore and when I don't get enough of it, I wonder what the fuck is wrong with me.

Pfffft whatever.
Lvl 6
Some pictures to make up for my long rambly post haha.
Taste MY rainbow!

I'm meant to be getting ready to go to the seaside(yes in this crappy english weather) but instead I'm looking at super old pictures from 2007 haha.
Lvl 22
M&M's ? Or skittles ?
Lvl 6
Fantastic and amazing as allllways!!! You really are wonder woman and you've made my morning great pics love them all you are a lovely creature. I just wish I had the Internet on my computer ATM my phone can not do your sexiness justice!
Lvl 7
I would love to taste that rainbow!
Lvl 6
Skittles. M&Ms arn't that colourful are they?
Lvl 7
love the colorful updates! appreciate all the pics thus far!
Lvl 21
Love this one.

Oil, bum and boots, yum-fucking-yum, more beautiful ass shots please.

Lvl 6
That's from a video. ;P
Don't think I can link to dailymotion here, but go there and search for 'AngelickTease' with a K in it, not angelictease without a k. Then it should be the featured video. 8 mins long, enjoy. ;P
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by robotpuking

love the colorful updates! appreciate all the pics thus far!

Thankies.
And thanks for signing up just to post that, really appreciate it! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lvl 12
There is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow !!! Thanks for the tease.
Lvl 6
Is there? :o I prefer silver to gold. :P
Lvl 12
That pussy look's like a pot of gold & silver to me....
Lvl 12
just want to eat and lick it
Lvl 17
god, I want to eat your skittles.
Nice arse
  • Goto: