Score: 4.36 Votes: 107
rate this

Pictures of meeee. :) & a video!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 14 years ago Views: 111.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 17
I still remember when you posted the first few pics with your face (before you crayoned over it)
Man, I wish I had saved those, you are REALLY sexy!
More of you = better!
Lvl 29
Take off those socks atleast once "leggy......."
Lvl 12
you are so hot !
Lvl 6
Everything you post is always appreciation by me
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnyxxx

Take off those socks atleast once "leggy......."

I don't even wear socks in most of my pictures these days. Out of my last 6 sets I've taken in August, only 2 of them are wearing socks. And in all the sets I did in July, only one of them had me wearing socks in them. So I really don't see the problem? It's not like I wear them in ALL my pictures.
Sorry to steal the stick from up your arse but I think you deserve to be hit over the head with it.
* This post has been modified : 13 years ago
Lvl 22

Hi Angel, Thank You for your photos (better a late tnx than never)
Lvl 6
i went away for awhile, but i'm glad to see you're still here, tho i found you changed your username. thanks alot for the pictures, you're really hot
Lvl 15
Hey Angelic!! First time seeing this thread and it is absolutely phenomenal. You are really sexy!!! Thank you and I hope you continue to post more great pics!
Lvl 12
Nice stockings Leggy, love the red look ... thanks
Lvl 26
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Taken the other day, after I wore the outfit for someone on MFC.

Feeling to lazy to behead the pictures/chop my head off, and watermark them lol. :P Sorry if they scare people.
Impressive photos,thanks a lot!
Lvl 6
Glad you like them.

I'll leave them up a bit longer but then I'm going to have to be head and re post, it's making me feel uncomfortable having pictures with my face on here, I think I've scared everyone away now, lol.
Lvl 6
fantistic, all the best for having your face in too. xx
Lvl 15
wow, u should be on the list of englands attractions ^^

sweeeeet body and love those clothes and hair, wooop woop
Lvl 26
Quote:

Glad you like them.

I'll leave them up a bit longer but then I'm going to have to be head and re post, it's making me feel uncomfortable having pictures with my face on here, I think I've scared everyone away now, lol.
You shouldn't be do that,but,hey,that are your photos!!!I told you already,your face is totally OK!!!
Lvl 6
Thanks. I was doing test to see if I'd get more replies if I posted pictures with my head in that wern't watermarked. And I got even less replies lol. So obviously people prefer the headless ones. Weirdddd.
Lvl 7
I enjoy you very much! From the top of your head to the bottom of your feet. Your face is very sexy as is your hot pussy and ass! Thanks for keeping them cuming.
Lvl 6
i like seeing all of you
Lvl 26
Quote:

Thanks. I was doing test to see if I'd get more replies if I posted pictures with my head in that wern't watermarked. And I got even less replies lol. So obviously people prefer the headless ones. Weirdddd.
Will you listen to me just once???
Lvl 26
Now serious:If you keep deleting pix with your head people will not visiting this thread with big interest!!!Believe me,I know what I'm talking about.That is really friendly advice.Do what you want,but that is mistake.
Lvl 15
Loving the pics and I'm glad you posted a couple of pics with your face, just a shame I don't get enough time to look in everyday on this thread
  • Goto: