Score: 4.36 Votes: 107
rate this

Pictures of meeee. :) & a video!

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 14 years ago Views: 111.2K
  • Goto:
Lvl 4
no the other day we saw yuor face why the black marker now?
Lvl 6
I'd rather people moan that they can't see my face, than see it and point things out that I already have issues about. Sorry.
Lvl 12
is this leggyshygirl?
Lvl 6
Yup.
Lvl 12
don't like the black marks, please don't do that again, want to see more plaease
Lvl 12
You don't have to show your face, just keep it up with the socks and stockings ... I love those pics, especially with your long legs wearing them

Welcome back
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by ems721

don't like the black marks, please don't do that again, want to see more plaease

Well it's either that, or I leave and never ever come back again.
You may find it hard to believe, I do too... but some people here actually LIKE me. When I left before I had people come on other sites to tell me to come back!
So I think they'd rather I still posted, and just did what I need to do to make me feel comfy posting my pictures on a site where people are allowed to be rude and nasty to each other.
Lvl 21
hot girl.. thk u for the post
Lvl 6
Just some crappy webcam pictures.

Lvl 7
You are absolutely fuckable! Please keep posting more pics of yourself, u naugthy girl!

Thx
Lvl 15
still looking great angelictease
Lvl 21
Take off your socks,show us feets and toes :P
Lvl 9
very nice. thanx for sharing.
Lvl 18
You look great! A very sexy lady! Someone seriously messed with your head because you are beautiful, face and all.
Lvl 6
Yay thankies for all the nice comments.
I'll try and get new pictures soon, but I don't really take them much anymore!
Lvl 22
Jeez, a little sensitive eh??

I'm sure your smile is as hot as your body, I'd like to see that you were enjoying it is all, rather than looking as if someone has a gun pointed at you off camera !!

Nice stockings too.
Lvl 6
Just coz I don't smile doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. If everyone smiled 24-7 they would look a bit freaky don't you think?

You post pictures of yourself half naked and have people critisize everything, see how you like it.
Lvl 14
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Just coz I don't smile doesn't mean I don't enjoy it. If everyone smiled 24-7 they would look a bit freaky don't you think?

You post pictures of yourself half naked and have people critisize everything, see how you like it.

ahahhaha, now you made me smile! Good answer!
Perfect doggy position, thanks
wb Pink
Lvl 22
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

How am I supposed to know you got "issues" with smiling and tbh I see no-one criticizing anything about you here, if I had a body like yours I'd of stripped off ages ago!!
Get that chip off your shoulder ffs, it's weighing you down and making you more unattractive than any physical insecurities ever, ever will.
  • Goto: