Score: 4.40 Votes: 125
rate this

Pictures of me, yipee! :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 12 years ago Views: 74.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
Welcome back gorgeous! Nice t see you again!
Lvl 12
love your pictures. your a natural hottie
Lvl 62
looks good to me......5
Lvl 8
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Haha I know I'm not going to be everyones cup of coffee. The reasons most people don't like me are:
1. I don't smile.
2. I'm not blonde
3. I don't have big tits
4. I don't have fake tits
5. I currently have a hairy flange
6. I'm in the famous section despite not being famous haha
7. I have my own site(yeah people hate me for that, lol, don't know how it makes me any different to anyone else but whatever)
8. I don't have normal coloured hair
9. I'm not super skinny.
10. I'm not perfect
11. My body isn't perfect
12. I have a big nose
13. I have a big forehead
14. I have a ugly face

I can't think of anymore but I know there's probably 100 reasons people hate me. If I changed any of them, I wouldn't be myself though, and I sure as hell arn't going to change myself just to please haters/other people! I could lose weight, dye my hair blonde, wear lots of make up, get a boob job and smile all the time in my pictures and someone would still find something to hate me for, so whatever, lol.

Hopefully there's more lovers than haters though so who cares.

More pictures?
[ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ][ Link ]

Listen sweetheart, I don't care what anyone else says, and nor should you. You are a beautiful girl, and we're all human, and NOONE is perfect in absolutely every aspect of their life, shape or form. Who wants perfection?

I don't know what has caused this, or what happened to you in your life for you to be so incredibly down on yourself - suffice to say that it is absolutely shocking, and a CRIME that you should have been made to feel the way in which you see yourself.

You're beautiful - aside from the immediately obvious, *physcial* appearance (you are VERY sexy, VERY much so!). Sleaze aside, I am sad that, in your life, you've sunk to depths of self hatred and have been abused verbally and mentally (yes, even by fools on here).

Having never met you, I think I can safely surmise that you're a lovely girl! You are always welcome to chat with me, regardless of sex (no motives, seriously) because I think you've got the backbone and the persistence that MANY could learn from!

God bless you! xxxx

Oh, and PS: 110/10 from me, you have the curves of Venus herself, you GORGEOUS woman, you!!
Lvl 21
glad to see you let the bush grow not to thick, not to thin, just right, 5*'s
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by waywardson

glad to see you let the bush grow not to thick, not to thin, just right, 5*'s

I didn't do that on purpose!!! It's been growing since december and I haven't touched it, I've not trimmed it or anything, and that's how it is! I was expecting a flange afro by now, but it seemed to stop growing in March! I don't know why it doesn't grow much, I have lots of baths to try and water it but it doesn't work!
Lvl 8
Girl just be yourself and don't let the hater's get to you.Your great the way you are I loved the art work lol
Lvl 4
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

I didn't do that on purpose!!! It's been growing since december and I haven't touched it, I've not trimmed it or anything, and that's how it is! I was expecting a flange afro by now, but it seemed to stop growing in March! I don't know why it doesn't grow much, I have lots of baths to try and water it but it doesn't work!

You haven't figured it out? In order to make your bush grow faster... you don't use water to water it.... you use... instead.

Just makeing fun... you are great person. One thing to remember, when you bring attraction from other peeps... atleast there is no false pretense on your part. If they don't like you.... who cares.
Lvl 6
Hahaha someone else said that! I always end up with the cum inside me though so it doesn't get a chance to go on my pubes, damn.
Lvl 4
well...then tell the baster to pull out... you need to have your bush watered.
Lvl 6
all amazing picture, you never disappoint, and always turn me on, love your work
Lvl 7
Your body looks better every time I see it if that's possible. Super sexy, glad to see you still posting that rocking body! Loving everything about you!
Lvl 27
Quote:
Originally posted by cothf

i am watching the show bb!

5*

ehhh.... can i give another 5* ??
Lvl 29
Nice body,ugly face ...Peace.
Lvl 7
5 stars (beer)
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnyxxx

Nice body,ugly face ...Peace.

I know, it sucks. But it could be worse, my body could be as ugly as my face, although it will probably go that way if I put anymore weight on. And I wont be able to call my self BBW coz it's that big beautiful women? Oh dear. I'd be a BUW. Hahahaa.

Oh and hiii. I forgot about this forum, again. I only remember coz someone on another site poked me. Ouch.
Lvl 6
Oh and my bush is a whole year old now, and it still isn't very bushy! And I haven't taken any pics since July so I have no pic evidence haha. I used to take new pics every month, in 2011 I've taken them 4 months out of 12. Which sucks coz it would have been good to have pics of the bush every month, but pfft, it's hard to take pictures of yourself when you hate yourself.
I'll try take some pics soon and post them, but I probably wont.
Lvl 17
Gotta love the hair color. Among other things.
Lvl 6
Pictures from a video I made on 19th October. Even watering the bush didn't make it grow, haha.
Lvl 36
Great pics ! Thanks for sharing ! 5 Stars all the way * * * * * !
  • Goto: