Score: 4.40 Votes: 125
rate this

Pictures of me, yipee! :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 12 years ago Views: 74.4K
  • Goto:
Lvl 16
>> Haha I know I'm not going to be everyones cup of coffee. The reasons most people don't like me are:

For #15 you forgot to add that you are a woman.

Gotta love the trolls. If we expose them to sunlight do you think they would disintegrate like a vampire?
Lvl 6
Girl, i love you and hope to continue to post up!
Lvl 6
Last of the crappy webcam pictures:

Lvl 5
Iám a lover of you! plaese go one
Way more reasons to love you than to hate you.

My number 1 reason to love you:

- you're real. And by that, I don't mean that you proved your a girl. I mean that you have flaws, yes, you're not perfect, but you're you. There is something very sexy about someone who doesn't care what people think, that is confidant in themselves, and you have it hun. Besides...your breasts are AMAZING...don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Lvl 7
Hot girl and a very nice post.
Lvl 5
Quote:
Originally posted by Sugarpie

Way more reasons to love you than to hate you.

My number 1 reason to love you:

- you're real. And by that, I don't mean that you proved your a girl. I mean that you have flaws, yes, you're not perfect, but you're you. There is something very sexy about someone who doesn't care what people think, that is confidant in themselves, and you have it hun. Besides...your breasts are AMAZING...don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Completely agreeing with this post, never found those "super models" and such sexy, simply for the fact, they are unreal to look at and that is something one can't say here, AngelicTease is a natural looking woman with a body to die for. Plus who doesn't love a tad of crazy hair colours? Always a sign of a person being interesting, if they dare having messed up hair colours, they usually have confidence, which means they usually got something the rest lack. (Not saying women with normal hair colours can't, just saying it can be an indicator of it)
Lvl 22
Being the eternal pessimist i can always find something wrong with someone if i choose to, i personally think your beautiful and urge you to continue on as you are.
Lvl 16
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease
........and have had to have annoying pubes for longer than planned, grr.

Digging the pics and pubes. While shaved is nice its far easier and common to see shaved pics these days. Its nice to see some bush every now and again. Thanks for the pics.
Lvl 29
take off those socks sometime,guess you don't swim in them.
Lvl 12
5 stars from me
Lvl 6
Quote:
Originally posted by Johnyxxx

take off those socks sometime,guess you don't swim in them.

Why would I swim in socks? And why would I swim at all? WTF. I can't even swim, so no I'm not going to go swimming in socks, not that it's any of your business what I wear whilst drowning coz I can't swim! Pfft.
Lvl 6
Thankies for all the lovely comments, and thanks to the people who gave me more than 1 star, YAY!
I would post more pictures but I've ran out and my head hurts too much to find more. More websites need nice black backgrounds like this, my headache is liking all the blackness.

*looks at chickupload* Hmm have these which you've probably already seen but shh I have a headache. I ahem didn't realise I've already posted them *cough cough* lalalalalaa.
lol @ Mario Bros.

Very very funny, and strangely erotic.

Thanks again hun.
Lvl 28
Sugarpie nailed it on page 3.

A.T., I think you're great!
Lvl 26
5* from me!!!I like first set in white,and also post #13!!!These are the best and all other are sooo hot,too!
Lvl 6
you have a great ass and tits. I especially love the socks and the butt dimples. i would like to see the hair in other colors but other than that you are great and i hope you keep posting
Lvl 17
i LOVED the england panties!!!

makes me feel proud!

keep doing your thing babe, fuck the haters!
Lvl 11
English and proud! Now show us your naked arse doggy style
Lvl 8
it's a 5 from me, you are sexy as hell, loving your bod and everything about it
  • Goto: