Score: 4.40 Votes: 125
rate this

Pictures of me, yipee! :)

Starter: AngelicTease Posted: 12 years ago Views: 74.3K
  • Goto:
Lvl 6
Merry Christmas everyone! It's Christmas in 1 hour in the UK, yipeeeee!
I hope everyone has a horny Christmas!

Enjoy!
xxx
Lvl 5
I think you are beautiful. There is nothing wrong with you. Wow!!!
Lvl 10
Very hot. You have nice tits and ass. Please keep posting. love to see that pussy
Lvl 21
Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicTease

Awwh, thank you! I giggled at first, sometimes people call other people 'simple' as an insult, haha. Although the insult version of 'simple' explains me well!

uhm... i use simple as lowly, unpretentious,humble .... I hope I explained myself better now
Lvl 12
great updates Angelic, hope you will post more soon
Lvl 6
Pictures from my first full HD video! And my first video in 2013, yay! Wishing I realised my camera did full HD videos earlier, seeing as my bush looks a lot more like a bush in HD! Oh well eh, better late than never?!

Happy New Year everyone xxx
Lvl 5
nice bush
Lvl 6
Thanks.

I've decided HD videos are a pain in the arse after it took me over a whole day just to save the bloody thing!!! I'd need a better memory card and to buy a different video editing programe just to do more in future. Why isn't anything ever easy and simple and freee?! Pfffffffft. But now I've seen how good things are in HD, I don't want to go back, haha!

Pictures from my second HD video, the quality doesn't seem as good on this one, don't know why. Weird!
I started my new year with a pop!

Enjoy
xxx
  • Goto: